Windows 10: How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?

Discus and support How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth service on my laptop was acting up, so I uninstalled the drivers to get windows to reinstall them. I had already done this once before, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jordaniel Scott, Jan 8, 2020.

1. How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?

My bluetooth service on my laptop was acting up, so I uninstalled the drivers to get windows to reinstall them. I had already done this once before, so I was sure it would work again. Of course, it did not. Now, I just have no bluetooth drivers and can't use bluetooth period. Is there any way to reinstall those drivers manually? I've already reset my computer probably 6~7 times since then, so I doubt that would work. Thanks in advance.

:)

Jordaniel Scott, Jan 8, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 8, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jan 8, 2020
  4. How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?

1. How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers? - Similar Threads - manually reinstall bluetooth

2. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers: I want your help. How can I reinstall Bluetooth drivers and adapters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/353bb98b-8317-4dd3-8c6d-48cd0f5320b2
  3. Reinstalling bluetooth driver

Reinstalling bluetooth driver: So one day I was using my PC for video games and Bluetooth is no longer a thing. The same day or the day after maybe Bluetooth or something else pops up as unknown USB. I can't turn on Bluetooth from settings or action center. Some help would be nice!...
  4. How can I manually reinstall a bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I manually reinstall a bluetooth driver?: My bluetooth toggle/function suddenly disappeared so I uninstalled the bluetooth driver, expecting windows to reinstall it on its own. However, it did not and I am now stuck with no bluetooth, not knowing what to do....
  5. Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers

Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers: I accidently uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and I don't know how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-bluetooth-drivers/5c0fe40a-d1ea-42bd-94a5-f54e8b7474fc
  6. how to reinstall bluetooth driver?

how to reinstall bluetooth driver?: i cannot open the bluetooth as bluetooth driver has been deleted so can i reinstall that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-driver/a85254da-d924-4e21-baf9-65f69124ba3f
  7. Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall

Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall: My bluetooth toggle is missing, and so I went searching this site for possible fixes and solutions. One that I found said to uninstall my bluetooth drivers, and to shut down my laptop for a few seconds and then turn it back on, saying that the drivers would automatically...
  8. reinstall bluetooth driver

reinstall bluetooth driver: There is no blue tooth driver installed on my HP 15 notebook PC LAPTOP-8FHUJG2H with windows 10. I need to know what drivers to reinstall and how to do so. Thank you...
  9. Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.

Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.: Hi, I`ve been on the Acer download centre. Downloaded appropriate Acer Aspire 5750 Bluetooth file. Been on Microsoft website and followed instructions, but cant reactivate Bluetooth. Please help...
  10. bluetooth driver reinstall

bluetooth driver reinstall: After the update, my Bluetooth function was not functioning. I uninstalled it per instructions on the prior post. Can you assist me? I need my mouse Bluetooth to work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to manually install bluetooth drivers

2. how does the motherboard of a camcorder work

3. reinstall bluetooth software windows 10