Windows 10: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

Discus and support How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ravi Nair1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

:)

Ravi Nair1, Mar 4, 2024

2. Maximise battery life of windows 10

Hello,

I am

I uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery life

For information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the manufacturer of my laptop is Lenovo

VATSHAL Gautam, Mar 4, 2024
  3. CJLim Win User
    CJLim, Mar 4, 2024
  4. jrm1---01 Win User

N86 Battery Life

Probably a rehash of many old posts but I have major issues with battery life on a 3 week old N86 8MP. After working through all of the support on the Nokia site that listed all of the steps to take to maximize battery life I am surprised if not amazed
    that I can still not get 24 hours, almost all on standby out of a charge. The total use of the phone was 2 sms messages sent and one 30 second phone call. None of the applications were used, no WIFI or bluetooth enabled and no web browsing. From taking
    the phone off charge to the phone switching off was a total of 19 hours. Not exacly in line with the quoted standby time of 363 hours.

Not good and definitely not acceptable Nokia !!

jrm1---01, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. - Similar Threads - maximise total life

2. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximise-total-life-time-of-laptop-battery/b7f7514e-e7df-4f29-a599-c89c2a683b5c
  3. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  4. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  5. Maximise battery life of windows 10

6. Windows 11 battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 battery life: I have my laptop that I have installed windows 11 on it. The battery life on my laptop is not the best, so I wanted to know if windows 11 will drain more or less battery than windows 10....
  7. Windows 11 battery life

Windows 11 battery life: I have my laptop that I have installed windows 11 on it. The battery life on my laptop is not the best, so I wanted to know if windows 11 will drain more or less battery than windows 10....
  8. Laptop battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery life: My laptop stays always stay at around 28%. How can I move it higher up so that it will last longer without the power cord ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-life/5e177013-db27-417b-b84b-b9a71ae490a6
  9. How to check battery life on laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to check battery life on laptop?: Can someone tell me how i check my battery life on my dell xps 15 9550? I done the test a while back but don't recall how you do it. My battery is a few years old and I replaced it once. Last time i got around 30 minutes only on battery and now it seems 5 minutes... it will...
  10. laptop battery life

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop battery life: If I am using my laptop mostly as a desktop, will it hurt my battery's overall lifetime if I leave it plugged in almost continuously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-life/aafec315-5acc-4837-b7f4-8671c54841c7