Windows 10: how to maximize after minimizing

Discus and support how to maximize after minimizing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i minimized a word document to get more info know i don't know how to maximize it to bring it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonNelson5, Oct 28, 2020.

1. how to maximize after minimizing

i minimized a word document to get more info know i don't know how to maximize it to bring it back

:)

JonNelson5, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Cerawy Win User

Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying the focus assist option right now, i will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off seems to have reduced the time it takes for my games to minimize and maximize, but i still get the annoying messagebox in the top left corner of the screen. I would also like if all my games would minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Also, my games are running in exclusive fullscreen mode.

Cerawy, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    No maximize or minimize tab

There is nothing called a maximize or minimize *tab*. Do you mean the maximize and minimize *icons* in the upper right-hand corner of a window?

If so, in what program (or programs) are they missing?

Ken Blake, Oct 28, 2020
  4. AkChris Win User

how to maximize after minimizing

Minimize/maximize window

The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?

AkChris, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

how to maximize after minimizing

1. how to maximize after minimizing - Similar Threads - maximize minimizing

2. Giant Minimize Maximize Exit Buttons File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Giant Minimize Maximize Exit Buttons File Explorer: When I woke up today I noticed my buttons are really huge now. My computer was on the whole time too. I installed a new monitor yesterday thats 1920x1080, instead of my laptops 1600x900 but Im not sure this is the reason why its displaying like that. Anybody know why its like...
  3. Giant Minimize Maximize Exit Buttons File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Giant Minimize Maximize Exit Buttons File Explorer: When I woke up today I noticed my buttons are really huge now. My computer was on the whole time too. I installed a new monitor yesterday thats 1920x1080, instead of my laptops 1600x900 but Im not sure this is the reason why its displaying like that. Anybody know why its like...
  4. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  5. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out: I am using Win 10 normal startup in msconfig. Weird problem all the minimize, maximize, resize and close buttons for all application's dialog boxes as well as Chrome tabs 'x' buttons are greyed out and disabled. I have run sfc /scannow, dism restorehealth, scanned with MS...
  6. Windows 10 minimize maximize resize close buttons greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why does this contrast appear on file explorer and on certain minimize, maximize, close...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this contrast appear on file explorer and on certain minimize, maximize, close...: Whenever I restart my computer, the file explorer looks very weird, with this high contrast theme, and many of the UI elements are messed up. Please tell me how to fix this. I am on windows 11 version 23H2. Microsoft forums is not allowing me to upload an image, and is...
  8. Why does this contrast appear on file explorer and on certain minimize, maximize, close...

Why does this contrast appear on file explorer and on certain minimize, maximize, close...: Whenever I restart my computer, the file explorer looks very weird, with this high contrast theme, and many of the UI elements are messed up. Please tell me how to fix this. I am on windows 11 version 23H2. Microsoft forums is not allowing me to upload an image, and is...
  9. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  10. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...