Windows 10: How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?

Discus and support How to maximum free space out of my C: drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have 25 GB free out of my 97.5 GB C: How can get the maximum amount of free space possible submitted by /u/im_hitman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/im_hitman, Nov 28, 2019.

1. How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?

I currently have 25 GB free out of my 97.5 GB C:

How can get the maximum amount of free space possible

submitted by /u/im_hitman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/im_hitman, Nov 28, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHow to maximum free space out of my C: drive? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 28, 2019
  4. How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?

My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

How to maximum free space out of my C: drive?

1. How to maximum free space out of my C: drive? - Similar Threads - maximum free space

2. C-Drive free space almost gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C-Drive free space almost gone: On February 4 and again today, February 8th four files? with the extension of .etl have materialized on my C-Drive and have reduced my free space from approximately 700 GB down to 50 GB.I don't know how or why this has happened but how do I get rid of this? A hour ago the...
  3. C-Drive free space almost gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C-Drive free space almost gone: On February 4 and again today, February 8th four files? with the extension of .etl have materialized on my C-Drive and have reduced my free space from approximately 700 GB down to 50 GB.I don't know how or why this has happened but how do I get rid of this? A hour ago the...
  4. C drive free space is reducing automatically

C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  5. C drive free space is reducing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  6. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  7. My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?

My C Drive is getting full and how to free up C Drive space?: I don't want to use cleanup tool to free up C Drive space and I want to get more details about the useless files on C Drive. For example, I want to know what kind of files can be deleted without any negative effect. What is the location of junk files and how and why do they...
  8. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  9. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Support
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  10. C Drive out of Space

C Drive out of Space: I am using Windows 10 Pro. I have installed the OS on SSD with 256 GB capacity. Files on my SSD including OS files are hardly of 63 GB. But windows shows that there is only 1.02 GB free of 232 GB. I have moved pagefile.sys to other hard disk but it didnt work out. How do I...