Windows 10: How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN

Discus and support How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I have to make some report to my boss next week about our LAN in our company. One of these report should be how does our main app is affecting our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EOF, May 9, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN

Hi! I have to make some report to my boss next week about our LAN in our company. One of these report should be how does our main app is affecting our LAN. The app is a client-server app and we have around 80 clients who are using the app. My question is: Is there any good way how to make some measurement how much data is that app transmitting over the LAN? Or how much does the app affect the LAN? I'm using wireshark every day and MS Network Monitor but I didn't found really a usable option. Thanks for any help and suggestion.

:)

2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 9, 2021
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 9, 2021
  4. How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, May 9, 2021
Thema:

How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN

1. How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN - Similar Threads - measure much data

2. How much data does GroupMe app use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much data does GroupMe app use?: Hello community, We have never had phones with data but will soon need to include data for a family member who will be traveling and working out of state. I have a few data packages I can choose from, but I'm unsure what we'll actually need and I'm trying to keep costs down....
  3. How much data does GroupMe app use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much data does GroupMe app use?: Hello community, We have never had phones with data but will soon need to include data for a family member who will be traveling and working out of state. I have a few data packages I can choose from, but I'm unsure what we'll actually need and I'm trying to keep costs down....
  4. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?: I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows uses MBps which can be confusing when I'm trying to diagnose a potential bottleneck. also, I it would be nice if it were...
  5. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?: I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows uses MBps which can be confusing when I'm trying to diagnose a potential bottleneck. also, I it would be nice if it were...
  6. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

7. how much data will be removed during reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how much data will be removed during reinstall: Hi,I am a Windows 11 Beta insider user and I am now frustrated with windows 11 bc of so many bugs and slow performance. I want to reinstall windows 10 and I have this question:During the reinstall of Windows 10 using Installation media will the Data on only the C:/ Drive will...
  8. how much data will be removed during reinstall

how much data will be removed during reinstall: Hi,I am a Windows 11 Beta insider user and I am now frustrated with windows 11 bc of so many bugs and slow performance. I want to reinstall windows 10 and I have this question:During the reinstall of Windows 10 using Installation media will the Data on only the C:/ Drive will...
  9. System app consumes much data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System app consumes much data: System app in Microsoft windows 10 is consuming much data. To be precise, it consumes 4 to 5 GB data in a day at least once in a week. All windows update is turnned off for certain days, but still it consumes 4 to 5 GB data on a single day [IMG]...
  10. PC audio is being transmitted through Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC audio is being transmitted through Microphone: All of my PC audio is being transmitted through my microphone, even when the mic isturned off or unplugged. Below is a picture showing how the audio plays through both the headphones and the microphone. Please note that my microphone was turned off in this picture, and it was...