Windows 10: How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge?

Discus and support How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; GPU-Z has a field in the sensor tab which gives the video card 'memory controller load'. I think this is the collection of transistors responsible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by THX1138, Jul 19, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge?

GPU-Z has a field in the sensor tab which gives the video card 'memory controller load'. I think this is the collection of transistors responsible to passing information between the video card RAM and the GPU. I believe that the CPU and system RAM has an equivalent memory controller located in the northbridge. I would like to know what the load is on this memory controller because I'm trying to understand why I'm being told my inadequate hardware is the reason for dropped frames when previewing video during editing despite the fact that none of the parameters I can measure suggest a hardware bottleneck (CPU, GPU and GPU mem controller <25%, mostly ~15%).

How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge? [​IMG]

:)

THX1138, Jul 19, 2017

2. RAM deficit in smartphones with Symbian 9

You think there are memory leaks ?

How do you measure how much RAM is available ?

chall5---01, Jul 19, 2017
  3. Nokia 5500 Sports Manager

Sport Manager should read the scale from Windows System, go to:

Start - Control Panel - Regional and Language Options - Customize --> measurement system --> Metric or U.S., will that help ?

manta---01, Jul 19, 2017
Thema:

How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge?

1. How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge? - Similar Threads - measure load system

2. Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi: BIOS güncel durumda, ekran kartı GTX 970 4GBİşlemci macunu yeni değişti, fan yeni temizlendi sorun nedir acaba?Çok önemli bir donanım hatası oluştu.Bileşen: AMD NorthbridgeHata Kaynağı: Machine Check ExceptionHata Türü: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Errorİşlemci APIC...
  3. Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi: BIOS güncel durumda, ekran kartı GTX 970 4GBİşlemci macunu yeni değişti, fan yeni temizlendi sorun nedir acaba?Çok önemli bir donanım hatası oluştu.Bileşen: AMD NorthbridgeHata Kaynağı: Machine Check ExceptionHata Türü: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Errorİşlemci APIC...
  4. How to measure Swap usage on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to measure Swap usage on Windows: Hello,I have some questions regarding Windows:How can I determine the utilization rate of the swap space?I was able to obtain information about the utilization rate of the physical memory RAM.Similarly, I obtained information about the utilization rate of the virtual memory...
  5. How to measure Swap usage on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to measure Swap usage on Windows: Hello,I have some questions regarding Windows:How can I determine the utilization rate of the swap space?I was able to obtain information about the utilization rate of the physical memory RAM.Similarly, I obtained information about the utilization rate of the virtual memory...
  6. How to measure Swap usage on Windows

7. Controlled Memory Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controlled Memory Access: This is the last time I want to ask this but is this a virus?I've recently been spammed by svchost.exe and something called wuauclt.exeAccording to Avast's forums, wuauclt is a Cult Trojan. I'm making a new user now to detect if it's a corrupted account issue but it's...
  8. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  9. measurement settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    measurement settings: how are measurements settings changed in Win10 - from metric to US /imperial? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/measurement-settings/aeae9538-21bb-447c-b9a3-6501b01e5004
  10. Bsod Amd northbridge

Bsod Amd northbridge: Hey, My computer was idle and I went to awaken it and it had been turned off, I checked event viewer and found this A fatal hardware error has occurred. Component: AMD Northbridge Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout...