Windows 10: How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

Discus and support How to measure the traffic on my internet line? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to measure the traffic on my internet line? I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018.

1. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet line.

Thank you

Best

Jamal

How to measure the traffic on my internet line? [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to measure the traffic on my internet line? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 24, 2018
  4. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

Charging by the Byte to Curb Internet Traffic

well atleast in the US they havnt raised their internet prices dramatically. instead they would rather shape traffic and offer tiers of service to keep the bulk of their clients happy. personally i dont think any of the ISPs are lieing about reaching capacity. there have been several independent studies done in the US that illustrate the problem clearly. more than likely what we are experiencing in the US is the ISPs working to prevent any major crisis so they are testing new ways to shape traffic.

Easy Rhino, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

1. How to measure the traffic on my internet line? - Similar Threads - measure traffic internet

2. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to measure the traffic on my internet line?: How to measure the traffic on my internet line? I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet line. Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124054
  3. How Microsoft Measures Effectiveness of Malware for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft Measures Effectiveness of Malware for Office 365: At Ignite, Microsoft reasserted its focus on cybersecurity across three key themes: security operations for you, enterprise-class technology, and driving partnerships for a heterogenous world. Office 365 threat protection capabilities are built on these themes, with services...
  4. How to Measure Hard Drive Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Measure Hard Drive Speed in Windows 10: I need to measure the speed of a Seagate USB backup drive. Can anybody point me to how I could accomplish that inside in Windows 10? Any other way? Thanks. 116546
  5. How to Measure Hard Drive Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Measure Hard Drive Speed in Windows 10: I need to measure the speed of a Seagate USB backup drive. Can anybody point me to how I could accomplish that inside in Windows 10? Any other way? Thanks. 116546
  6. Measuring Performance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Measuring Performance Windows 10: How do i know if the changes im making to my Laptop are actually increasing or decreasing the amount of time it takes for windows to finish starting up. By windows starting up i mean when its finished loading the apps in startup apps as well. 114155
  7. Odd problem with one PC and Internet-only traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd problem with one PC and Internet-only traffic: Been struggling with this one for a while.... sporadically, my main desktop (Win10 build 14316.rs1_release.160402-2217) has terrible internet connectivity. This has persisted through numerous Insider builds on this machine. I am connecting wirelessly (802.11ac) on the same AP...
  8. Task Manager Startup impact not measured

Task Manager Startup impact not measured: This seems to be a common problem. Task Manager under Start-up tab under Start-up impact shows everything not measured. Everything else fine. Ideas? 84370
  9. How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge?

How to measure load on system memory controller/northbridge?: GPU-Z has a field in the sensor tab which gives the video card 'memory controller load'. I think this is the collection of transistors responsible to passing information between the video card RAM and the GPU. I believe that the CPU and system RAM has an equivalent memory...
  10. desktop traffic jam

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop traffic jam: I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no idea how to undo this. Can someone please help? Thank you. 104353