Windows 10: How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

Discus and support How to measure the traffic on my internet line? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to measure the traffic on my internet line? I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018.

1. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet line.

Thank you

Best

Jamal

How to measure the traffic on my internet line? [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to measure the traffic on my internet line? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 24, 2018
  4. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

Charging by the Byte to Curb Internet Traffic

well atleast in the US they havnt raised their internet prices dramatically. instead they would rather shape traffic and offer tiers of service to keep the bulk of their clients happy. personally i dont think any of the ISPs are lieing about reaching capacity. there have been several independent studies done in the US that illustrate the problem clearly. more than likely what we are experiencing in the US is the ISPs working to prevent any major crisis so they are testing new ways to shape traffic.

Easy Rhino, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

1. How to measure the traffic on my internet line? - Similar Threads - measure traffic internet

2. How to allow all internet traffic through a specified NIC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow all internet traffic through a specified NIC?: Hello,I am looking for a way to direct all internet traffic through a specific NIC, here is the scenario: > I am running a VPN client on a Windows computer. When the user logs in, the VPN client automatically connects rather, the tunnel is established without the user...
  3. How to allow all internet traffic through a specified NIC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow all internet traffic through a specified NIC?: Hello,I am looking for a way to direct all internet traffic through a specific NIC, here is the scenario: > I am running a VPN client on a Windows computer. When the user logs in, the VPN client automatically connects rather, the tunnel is established without the user...
  4. How to measure Swap usage on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to measure Swap usage on Windows: Hello,I have some questions regarding Windows:How can I determine the utilization rate of the swap space?I was able to obtain information about the utilization rate of the physical memory RAM.Similarly, I obtained information about the utilization rate of the virtual memory...
  5. How to measure Swap usage on Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to measure Swap usage on Windows: Hello,I have some questions regarding Windows:How can I determine the utilization rate of the swap space?I was able to obtain information about the utilization rate of the physical memory RAM.Similarly, I obtained information about the utilization rate of the virtual memory...
  6. Unknown internet traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown internet traffic: There is approximately 40% of additional internet traffic waste comparing to what was actually used to browse the web or download. Regardless of the apps, either it's a browser, or a client network app that downloads something, if I download say 10GB, the amount of traffic in...
  7. Internet drops during high traffic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet drops during high traffic: Hi, Since I upgraded my Internet connection (from 50/5 Mb to 1000/300 Mb), I have a problem which I can't resolve. When I download a game or something else at high speed (> 40/50 Mb/s) from Steam, Battle.net or other client, and sometimes even while watching 4k videos on...
  8. how can I measure my internet speed?

how can I measure my internet speed?: how can I measure my internet speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-measure-my-internet-speed/46463538-eb5e-4fbd-9686-f35ba99a6779
  9. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  10. How to measure the traffic on my internet line?

How to measure the traffic on my internet line?: How to measure the traffic on my internet line? I couldn’t figure out if there is a simple tool by which we can measure the traffic on the internet line. Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124054