Windows 10: How to merge/connect two different window licence?

Discus and support How to merge/connect two different window licence? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PavelFajdiga, Jan 9, 2022.

1. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I don`t want to go through the process of setting up new windows account on my wife laptop.

:)

PavelFajdiga, Jan 9, 2022
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Jan 9, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    activating win10 licence on a different computer

Hi Chris

Because you have a full retail licence then you can transfer that licence to a new PC

Before you sell that laptop, here are the steps to remove your Windows 10 licence form that laptop

Click your Start Button, then just type cmd

From the resulting list, right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

Paste this into Command Prompt and press Enter

slmgr.vbs /upk

When that command completes, close Command Prompt

That's It, that will remove your Windows 10 licence form that laptop . .

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2022
  4. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

Mail merge with Windows Mail

Can you do a mail merge to email using Windows Mail? I've set my default email app to Mail, but it doesn't send the emails. I've done mail merges to Outlook in the past so have no trouble going through the right steps in Word, using an Excel list for the
    email addresses.

DavidKt_46, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

How to merge/connect two different window licence?

1. How to merge/connect two different window licence? - Similar Threads - merge connect different

2. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  3. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  4. Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to two different wifi networks not bonding/merging/combining: How can I connect to two entirely separate WiFi networks? Only one of the two has connectivity. The other is local devices only and has no Internet connection and needs no routing. All the hosts are on the same /24.This question has been asked before, given answers that do...
  5. How to Connect to Two Different Schools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Connect to Two Different Schools: I work at two different schools and want to to connect to both schools. Both schools use Microsoft Windows, Office, OneDrive, etc. I already setup an account for School1 as the first account on my PC when I installed Windows 10, but I have not been able to add an account for...
  6. Merging two(?) partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Merging two(?) partitions: I bought a new laptop (it came with FreeDOS) and wanted to do a fast & clean Windows 10 install, so: 1. I get the boot order right, 2. Boot from my USB stick, 3. Pick the partition and install. It seems, in haste, I forgot about something(?), because the moment I got the...
  7. One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.: Hello guys. Please help me with a guidance, how to properly do such process: Conditions: I got my Microsoft Account, with one desktop device on it main PC and a Windows Home LicenseOEM. I am buying a new PC for my second location in my country. I do not want to make...
  8. Merge two photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merge two photos: I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb...
  9. Merging two account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging two account: Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer. I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them it says "there is another account with that mail" or something similar. So how can i merge account which is resisted on my...
  10. How to merge two partitions into one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to merge two partitions into one?: I have recently upgraded to the Windows 10 anniversary version. I would like to extend my C: drive by merging the F: drive into it. Attached is the photo of my hard drive. How do I go about merging F: drive into c: drive? I would like to use Windows 10 disk management...