Windows 10: How to Merge or Delete an OEM Partition in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Merge or Delete an OEM Partition in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have noticed in Disk Management, a part of your hard drive says Healthy (OEM partition), and occupies space in GBs, then it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 15, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Merge or Delete an OEM Partition in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

Cant merge Partitions

Move the files, backed up. Use Easeus to delete both partitions, merge, make new parition, and move files back.

Toothless, Jun 15, 2019
  3. foxslink Win User
    Cant merge Partitions

Hi folks,
    i was trying to merge a partition to another one but i couldnt, it said i didnt have GPT or that i dont have enough space to extend it, does anyone know why? there is only 1 unallocated partition im trying to merge into another partition that has files, the idea is to keep the files intact. i tried deleting it then using the extend function but nada. pls help

foxslink, Jun 15, 2019
  4. okidna Win User

Delete my W10 Partition

Do you want to safely delete your Windows 10 partition and use only Windows 7?

If Yes, then boot to your Windows 7, run msconfig, go to "Boot" tab, you will see something like this :

How to Merge or Delete an OEM Partition in Windows 10 boot-png.png

Choose "Windows 7" and click "Set as default", then choose "Windows 10" and click "Delete", restart if asked or necessary.
    Now the boot information for Windows 10 has been deleted and you can safely delete your Windows 10 partition (make sure no important files are on the Win10 partition). To delete and extend your partition you can use many partition manager tools.

okidna, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Merge or Delete an OEM Partition in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Merge Delete OEM

2. Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition: Hello I need help. I have a HP laptop with 500 gb hard drive. So i created two partitions of that 500 gb hard drive with AOEMI partition assistant and both are GPT partitions. In the first partition C: i installed windows 11 and in the second one i installed Windows 10 which...
  3. Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition: Hello I need help. I have a HP laptop with 500 gb hard drive. So i created two partitions of that 500 gb hard drive with AOEMI partition assistant and both are GPT partitions. In the first partition C: i installed windows 11 and in the second one i installed Windows 10 which...
  4. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging Partitions: So here is my issue. Windows is on my C drive, which is normal and good. What I want before I start to put stuff on the D and E drive, is for them not to be partitioned. No matter what I do, I can't seem to merge E with the two extra parts it has, nor can I merge D with the...
  5. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Partitions: Hello, I was transferring data from one SSD to another with a larger capacity and everything went great. When I went to Disk Management to see if Windows had detected the larger storage I saw that it was there but just unformatted. [ATTACH] I don't want to create a separate...
  6. Merge Partitions

Merge Partitions: Every time i backup with Macrium i keep seeing 3 partitions on C: everything works fine and backs up no problems can i merge the third part with the second part as it looks lost and with a none indication i assume it is doing nothing. I think it was a left over from upgrading...
  7. What is 10gb OEM 'Image' partition (+ how to delete)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is 10gb OEM 'Image' partition (+ how to delete)?: Hi folks, I've recently been doing prep to dual boot linux on my system, backing everything up, freeing space, etc. In the process, I've noticed this fairly large OEM partition on my machine simply labelled 'Image', the purpose of which I'm not 100% sure. I believe it's an...
  8. How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?: I want to merge the E and D drive. But cant do it because of the 2 OEM partitions in between. Is there any way to merge the E and D drive on my disk...
  9. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...
  10. How to extend or merge a partition with windows 10

How to extend or merge a partition with windows 10: Hi all, I'm looking how to merge my pc partitions, in my case it is C: and D: I don't understand why I'm not able to do it, it's like stuck... I tried with a software (Aomei) and it's blocked.. see pics. Please help me, it would be so nice..! Bonsoir, Je cherche...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why there are two oem partitions in windows 10

2. w10 oem partition

3. windows oem partition stuck between two partitions

4. Why do I have all these OEM partiotions on my windows 10 computer,
  5. windows 10 two OEM partitions,
  6. delete and merge a partition windows 10,
  7. how to move oem partition windows 10,
  8. delete oem partition windows 10,
  9. how to merge oem partition,
  10. why are there two healthy oem partitions on windows 10 drive,
  11. how to delete oem partition and merge with main drive win 10