Windows 10: How to merge the Health (Recovery Partition) in Windows 10

Discus and support How to merge the Health (Recovery Partition) in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Previously, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant without any issue, but now after I delete the 450 MB Health (Recovery Partition) & merge with my C: drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by khanmein, Oct 17, 2017.

1. khanmein Win User

How to merge the Health (Recovery Partition) in Windows 10

Previously, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant without any issue, but now after I delete the 450 MB Health (Recovery Partition) & merge with my C: drive, this error popped out; (I'm unable to merge it anymore)

"The version of your system is equal or higher than 1703. We suggest you don't resize/move system partition, which may cause system boot failure. We suggest create a Windows PE bootable media and rezise/move system partition with it."

Any suggestion to merge the partition? Thanks & greatly appreciated. FYI, I tried various application also not working.

There's a \\?\Volume{ff855cc7-980a-44a3-aa46-1eed8d8c8b8c}\ located on Optimize Drives.
    (The 450 MB Health Recovery Partition)

P.S. Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

:)

khanmein, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Merwynna Win User

Merge Partitions and re-install

Hello

I have just bought a new Windows 10 laptop which came with a 500gb SSD drive partitioned as follows;

EFI / OS Drive / recovery / Data

There is no DVD drive and hence no recovery or OS / driver disks.

I want to merge the OS drive with the data drive. Third party partition software will do this but wants to merge the recovery partition with it....no good if ultimately the OS drive fails?

I have been told to reinstall a full version of Windows 10 to solve this problem, so I have to download Windows 10 using microsoft's media creation tool. I have also been advised to first clone my system onto an external drive.

How do I make a clone?

Do I have to merge the partitions before I reinstall? Do I then format the resulting One drive?

How do I preserve the EFI partition, or will a re-install re-create this?

Will a re-install re-create another recovery partition?

Does the Windows 10 re-install include all the necessary drivers?

Merwynna, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Matthew_Wai, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Can you post a screenshot of your partitions so we can see

Samuria, Oct 17, 2017
  5. khanmein Win User
    Yup, please kindly find the attachment that I uploaded.

khanmein, Oct 17, 2017
  6. khanmein Win User
    AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.6 fixed the issue.

By the way, I'm using AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition 6.6.

khanmein, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to merge the Health (Recovery Partition) in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - merge Health Recovery

2. hello how can i merge the recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how can i merge the recovery partitions: i installled linux in a usb drive and some how linux make a recovry partition in the drive of windows i want to merge this partion or deleted but i dont know how note:- i dont know what partition it is...
  3. hello how can i merge the recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello how can i merge the recovery partitions: i installled linux in a usb drive and some how linux make a recovry partition in the drive of windows i want to merge this partion or deleted but i dont know how note:- i dont know what partition it is...
  4. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Partitions: Hello, I was transferring data from one SSD to another with a larger capacity and everything went great. When I went to Disk Management to see if Windows had detected the larger storage I saw that it was there but just unformatted. [ATTACH] I don't want to create a separate...
  5. Merge Partitions

Merge Partitions: Every time i backup with Macrium i keep seeing 3 partitions on C: everything works fine and backs up no problems can i merge the third part with the second part as it looks lost and with a none indication i assume it is doing nothing. I think it was a left over from upgrading...
  6. Merged recovery partition with other partition, no longer visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merged recovery partition with other partition, no longer visible: Hi. I merged the recovery partition with another partition D: on the same disk. The resulting partition doesn't show up in Explorer and has no letter in Disk management :-. Neiher can I assign a letter to it e.g. using MiniTool partition wizard. Result: I can´t access the...
  7. How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?: I want to merge the E and D drive. But cant do it because of the 2 OEM partitions in between. Is there any way to merge the E and D drive on my disk...
  8. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...
  9. How to extend or merge a partition with windows 10

How to extend or merge a partition with windows 10: Hi all, I'm looking how to merge my pc partitions, in my case it is C: and D: I don't understand why I'm not able to do it, it's like stuck... I tried with a software (Aomei) and it's blocked.. see pics. Please help me, it would be so nice..! Bonsoir, Je cherche...
  10. Merge Two Partititons Between Recovery Partition

Merge Two Partititons Between Recovery Partition: Hi, I just bought an SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) and I want to use my old HDD (WDC Black 1TB) for games. Right now my old HDD has 2 unallocated spaces and a 'Recovery Partition' between them. How can I merge all of them into 1 partitions (1TB)? Screenshot : Imgur: The most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 multiple Healthy Recovery Partitions

2. how to mege 6 dvd windows image to one partition

3. windows 10 merge healthy recovery

4. merge recovery partition on drive,
  5. how to merge windows 10 recovery partition with primary,
  6. merge deleted recovery partition windows 10,
  7. add health recovery partition to primary partition,
  8. how to combine recovery partitions with primary partitions in windows 10,
  9. merge system and boot partition windows 10,
  10. how I merge a primary partition with recovery partition,
  11. windows 10 disk partition move health,