Windows 10: how to microsft version update

Discus and support how to microsft version update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the new verson is not downloded and cannot be updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kalyani30, May 26, 2023.

1. kalyani30 Win User

how to microsft version update

the new verson is not downloded and cannot be updated

:)

kalyani30, May 26, 2023
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, May 26, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how to microsft version update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 26, 2023
  4. Gib G Win User

Update issues with Win10 Version 1909

Hi.

Tried all the steps listed and result afterwards is the same. Still fails and uninstalls the update. Any other suggestions?

Gib

Gib G, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. how to microsft version update - Similar Threads - microsft version update

2. how to microsft version update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to microsft version update: the new verson is not downloded and cannot be updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-microsft-version-update/15b54b3f-ad41-4e57-af70-7f626e092db9
  3. Microsft password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft password: I cant find my microsoft password and i dont want to reset the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-password/4dd28ac8-60e0-471c-a1b5-53f2db5a46ad
  4. Microsft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  5. microsft windows

microsft windows: sinc when did you think it wass ok to change me & my dads outlook email account multipe occasioins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-windows/580cfd4c-b3ab-4203-8d43-55cec8c40e76
  6. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  7. Microsft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  8. Microsft Edge

Microsft Edge: Hello, can I get a downgraded version of windows 10? My problem is the following I don't want to have microsoft edge in my laptop. I purchased the product without edged installed. And now, I got an update and it installed itself, also there is no feature to delete it. I...
  9. Microsft updates wrecking peoples computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsft updates wrecking peoples computers: How can Microsoft just auto update without warning and remove everything! Yes i have now switched off auto update with new system but at some time it has to go back on again and will i end up with the same problem? There must be thousands of people out there around the world...
  10. microsft account

microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....