Windows 10: how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

Discus and support how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using win 7 with 3 monitors, extending desktop to second monitor and mirroring the second on the third monitor. I don't see how to do this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GDawson, Mar 28, 2019.

1. GDawson Win User

how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

I was using win 7 with 3 monitors, extending desktop to second monitor and mirroring the second on the third monitor. I don't see how to do this in Win 10. Option not available?

:)

GDawson, Mar 28, 2019

2. recognizing 2nd and 3rd monitors

when I power off my machine does not recognize the 2nd & 3rd monitors.

Carol Gross, Mar 28, 2019
  3. toby2398 Win User
    2nd and 3rd monitors freezing

I'm on the latest Windows 10 version.

At random times (normally after leaving the computer in sleep mode) my 2nd and 3rd monitors freeze up, resulting in static images of what's there. I can still (somewhat) do things on them, but they mostly remain frozen. For example, I can make a fullscreen
    application windowed (ctrl+shift+f) and vise versa. I can also move things from either one of the monitors to the 1st monitor, but I can't do this the other way around. When I move them, they still appear frozen on the 2nd or 3rd monitor whilst being dragged
    to the 1st, and they stay there when being dragged from the 1st.

Turning off the 1st monitor (pretty much unplugging it due to the monitor) allows the others to function freely, but when I turn it back on, the problem restarts. This happens when unplugging the monitors as well.

toby2398, Mar 28, 2019
  4. how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

Multiple mirrored monitors

I am trying to have the screen and programs on my desktop mirror on a second monitor and a projector. How do I do this in Windows 10? I have connected all 3 to the desktop and the background on the main monitor shows on the 2nd monitor and projector,
    but I can't get the apps or programs to show on either the 2nd monitor or projector. I ran a test and the system recognizes the main monitor as 1, the 2nd monitor as 2 and the projector as 3, but then I can't get 2 and 3 to show anything I am doing on 1.
    Any thoughts?

LarryKristoff, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

1. how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor - Similar Threads - mirror 2nd monitor

2. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  3. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  4. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor: I just setup my new monitor connected via HDMI however it is still not detected. I already updated the driver its just shows the same image on my screen. I tried to restart and loop the process and still the same. Please help me set up my second monitor....
  6. 2nd Monitor not detected although it mirrors the 1st

2nd Monitor not detected although it mirrors the 1st: Hello, I just purchased a new Dell Inspirion 7306 2n1 laptop and I have a UtechSmart USBType-C Hub Pro Product Model: UCN3270 docking station with two HP 27f monitors. When I plug the hub into the USB-C port on the laptop, windows recognizes the hub as only one monitor....
  7. How to reconnect 3rd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reconnect 3rd monitor?: I recently got a third monitor, connected it, and a few weeks later I update my windows and now the monitor doesn’t get detected anymore. My second monitor is just fine, but the third one will not get detected. Its on hdmi mode and connected to my graphics card. Can somebody...
  8. How to reconnect 3rd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reconnect 3rd monitor?: I recently got a third monitor, connected it, and a few weeks later I update my windows and now the monitor doesn’t get detected anymore. My second monitor is just fine, but the third one will not get detected. Its on hdmi mode and connected to my graphics card. Can somebody...
  9. 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd Monitor: [ATTACH] I’m running Window 10. I have just connected a 2nd monitor. My default monitor is Eizo CS2420 resolution and needs to remain 1900x1200. My 2nd monitor Dell U2412M is duplicating my default monitor however, the screen and icons are far too big and need to change the...
  10. 2nd and 3rd monitors freezing

2nd and 3rd monitors freezing: I'm on the latest Windows 10 version. At random times (normally after leaving the computer in sleep mode) my 2nd and 3rd monitors freeze up, resulting in static images of what's there. I can still (somewhat) do things on them, but they mostly remain frozen. For example, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to mirror a 3rd monitor from a 2nd monitor

2. 2nd monitor mirroring 3rd monitor

3. how to mirror to another monitor