Windows 10: How to mirror pc on smart tv

Discus and support How to mirror pc on smart tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardLevitan, Jul 24, 2019.

1. How to mirror pc on smart tv

I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it?

:)

EdwardLevitan, Jul 24, 2019
  2. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, Jul 24, 2019
  3. mirroring to my smart tv

How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv?

RobertBohannan, Jul 24, 2019
  4. How to mirror pc on smart tv

unable to mirror to smart tv

Hi Abdul,

If your PC came with Windows 10 and your wireless display supports Miracast, you’re ready to add the wireless display to your PC to complete the connection, and start projecting.

To add a wireless display to your PC:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open Action Center.
    • Tap or click Project, and then tap or click Add a wireless display.
    • Choose the wireless display (your smart tv) in the list of devices found, and follow the instructions on the screen.

For more information on how to mirror your display to an external display, open this article:

Project to an external display

Hope this helps

Venancio Khu, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

How to mirror pc on smart tv

1. How to mirror pc on smart tv - Similar Threads - mirror smart

2. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  5. Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem: Hello, I connect my desktop computer windows 10 Pro to my Samsung Q6 Series Smart tv with "Refresh screen" selection. When connection completes, it asks me whether I want to use keyboard and mouse from the connected device or not, I select "yes" in this option. I can use my...
  6. Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help Using Screen Mirroring From One WIN10 PC to Two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs.: Hello, I am working in IT and I have been tasked with finding a way to wirelessly mirror a Windows 10 Screen to two Samsung Series 8 UHD Smart TVs. I have done a lot of research, but I'm not finding any viable options. Any ideas? Free would be best, but not necessary. Thank...
  7. Mirror PC screen to Smart TV without required hardware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirror PC screen to Smart TV without required hardware?: Hello, Apologies if this has been asked many times before. My PC and Samsung Smart TV are connected by ethernet cables to my router. My question is; is it actually possible to mirror my PC screen through the network to my Smart TV only by installing a software on my PC...
  8. Mirroring Desktop on PC Windows 10 to a smart TV via ethernet cables network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirroring Desktop on PC Windows 10 to a smart TV via ethernet cables network.: Having just installed windows 10 successfully and have linked my PC with a local smart TV via an HDMI cable, I would now like to achieve the same to another remote smart TV which is also on the network. I can see the video files on the PC from the TV BUT I cannot yet transmit...
  9. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd
  10. mirroring to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mirroring to my smart tv: How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mirroring-to-my-smart-tv/ed746f49-88e4-4c57-b60e-9f596ec3e35f