Windows 10: How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

Discus and support How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozstar, May 22, 2021.

1. ozstar Win User

How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I mount the inage to see it, Don't want to open it except to see what files are there.. I do have a free drive I can attach via USB if needed. Thanks

:)

ozstar, May 22, 2021
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, May 22, 2021
  3. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, May 22, 2021
  4. How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, May 22, 2021
Thema:

How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

1. How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC - Similar Threads - mlount aQnap Linux

2. Unable to see picture image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see picture image: Why can I not see the picture image when I open a folder in my pictures, all I see is a white image with the top left corner folded over and a brown box in the bottom left corner. I have to select the picture and open it, when you have lots of pictures in the folder it takes...
  3. Unable to see picture image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see picture image: Why can I not see the picture image when I open a folder in my pictures, all I see is a white image with the top left corner folded over and a brown box in the bottom left corner. I have to select the picture and open it, when you have lots of pictures in the folder it takes...
  4. How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC: Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I mount the inage to see it, Don't want to open it except to see what files are there.. I do have a free drive I can attach via...
  5. how to see right edge of screen image

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to see right edge of screen image: how to see right edge of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-right-edge-of-screen-image/1b63fa41-945b-401d-acfe-8eebda2ce473
  6. ubable to see images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ubable to see images: I am unable to see images displayed on sites such as Amazon for merchandise, and also when i try to verify an email and cannot see the images displayed to verify I am human- such as crosswalks, etc....
  7. Linux can see drive but Win10 can't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linux can see drive but Win10 can't: I took a drive from a Win7 laptop and hooked it to an external dock on a Win10 PC to copy a large number of files. I've done this hundreds of times across lots of PC's for years across various Win versions, including dozens of different PC's on Win10. I replaced the drive...
  8. Free Macrium for Linux Imaging and restoring (Not cloning but imaging)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Free Macrium for Linux Imaging and restoring (Not cloning but imaging): Hi folks The standalone version of Free Macrium will backup and restore Linux systems -- but with a slight proviso you will probably have to re-generate the bootloader / grub on the first boot of the restored system. I'm specifying IMAGING the systems and not cloning them as...
  9. How to verify ISO images "Linux"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to verify ISO images "Linux": I am hoping that this is appropriate to post this here and if not could someone kindly tell me where to go : ) to ask tis question? Years ago I created a live CD but I am now going to create a live bootable USB. Reading up on it it seems that it highly suggested to verify the...
  10. Can't see some images!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't see some images!: Weird! This has been happening the last couple of days. Did something change? Is my 'puter getting ill? I've tried 3 different browers, IE, Chrome, FF and get same results. *Huh*Confused [img] 4464