Windows 10: How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

Discus and support How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloHow to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RustemovChingis, Jun 8, 2023.

1. How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

HelloHow to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File system?

:)

RustemovChingis, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Sk&y Win User

I want to use file property columns for sorting; how to populate Title or Tags or File Description

How can I populate values into file FOLDER property columns: Title and/or Tags and/or File Description? (Windows 10)

Sk&y, Jun 8, 2023
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Jun 8, 2023
  4. 409409409 Win User

How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

Sort files AND folders by "Date Modified" in File Explorer

Hello,

Is there a way to sort folders and individual files by "Date Modified" together? Right now, when I sort by "Date Modified," folders are automatically put at the bottom below files, even if they have been modified more recently than a file. When I'm quickly
    scanning a list, this is very distracting. How can I fix this?

409409409, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

1. How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File... - Similar Threads - modify properties Title

2. How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file: Hello,I am trying to have some files by grouped by description. Im using win11. I go to properties for the file>details tab>description. I enter my description and it says "File Access Denied" and "You'll need to provide administrator permissions to apply properties to this...
  3. How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file: Hello,I am trying to have some files by grouped by description. Im using win11. I go to properties for the file>details tab>description. I enter my description and it says "File Access Denied" and "You'll need to provide administrator permissions to apply properties to this...
  4. How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...: HelloHow to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-modify-properties-title-description-url-etc/1c1e7ec7-8dc8-4e2e-b37b-e93d7cdd37bc
  5. How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File...: HelloHow to modify properties Title, Description, URL, etc of files and folders in Onedrive/File system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-modify-properties-title-description-url-etc/1c1e7ec7-8dc8-4e2e-b37b-e93d7cdd37bc
  6. How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties: How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties. Please help because I have lot of files. Unable to go to each file properties and I need to edit directly on the highlighted area for comments & description. Please help if there is any add in also it...
  7. How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties

How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties: How to add description for files in explorer without going to properties. Please help because I have lot of files. Unable to go to each file properties and I need to edit directly on the highlighted area for comments & description. Please help if there is any add in also it...
  8. Can't modify properties of certain files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't modify properties of certain files: Some files,when I modify the metadata (es. Images), sometimes it says "unable to modify metadata: file in use by COM Surrogate". The problem is that, COM Surrogate aka dllhost.exe is the same process that should modify the metadata, so if I turn down this process the whole...
  9. How to modify files inside WindowsApps folder ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to modify files inside WindowsApps folder ?: Dear forum members, The system is a Dutch Windows 10 Pro. That sometimes makes following English procedures more difficult. The folder I would like to change stuff in is F:\WindowsApps. It is the location where Microsoft Store installed the game Age of Empires DE. I...
  10. Can't delete/change properties/etc. of file in Videos system folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't delete/change properties/etc. of file in Videos system folder: I have a file in the videos folder, the full path is "C:\Users\Tony\Videos\vlc-record-2019-09-09-17h35m00s-André Rieu & Mirusia - Time To Say Goodbye-DVbOxh7tQCc.mkv-.mkv" a total of 116 characters (excluding quotes). The apparent file properties are odd, size is 16.1KB...