Windows 10: how to mody letter spacing a b c

Discus and support how to mody letter spacing a b c in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sometime when typing in windows, the letter spacing enlarge about 150%, not in double. [spacing in between abc & a b c ] How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ymluk, Mar 25, 2021.

1. ymluk Win User

how to mody letter spacing a b c

sometime when typing in windows, the letter spacing enlarge about 150%, not in double.

[spacing in between abc & a b c ] How can I modify it?

:)

ymluk, Mar 25, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Chow to mody letter spacing a  b  c :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 25, 2021
  4. compie01 Win User

MODI and Windows 10

Hello ausgumbie,

Read your post about MODI, a wonderful little tool indeed, that I'm missing now in Windows 10, but only on my new X64 machine. In Windows 10 32 bits (Home/Pro) there is NO problem whatsoever using MODI

Strange thing though, in X64 when you start the App from the desktop or Appview it does open a blank Image Viewer-screen as we know it.
    When you navigate and select any .tif or .tiff file, it does open just like in W7 and other previous OS-ses !
    And you can use the OCR still too on the edited page, even save it after OCR has scanned the document.

This suggests there should be some registertweaks that can make it work to open a particular file with MODI straightaway in X64 machines as well, but I'm no nerd at that kind of sports

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, there seems to be little interest for this nice little toy

Thank you for your suggestions in OCR ! I wonder , what OCR program do you use these days in W10 ?

Cheers,

Compie

compie01, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. how to mody letter spacing a b c - Similar Threads - mody letter spacing

2. How can I change floppy disk letter from B to A?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change floppy disk letter from B to A?: Hello, I have a Windows XP originally Windows 98 but updated by previous user laptop with both not working diskette and CD drives. I planned to downgrade the system to 98 as originally by using boot floppy disk + CD with the OS, I have both external and working floppy drive...
  3. S, P, C, B, and space bar keys all of a sudden not working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S, P, C, B, and space bar keys all of a sudden not working .: One moment everything is fine on my keyboard, then the next moment After I think I hit the wrong key for a keyboard shortcut the S, P, B, and space bar keys do nothing when I press them, and the C button randomly now toggles "scroll lock on/off" when I press it. I tried...
  4. S, P, C, B, and space bar keys all of a sudden not working .

S, P, C, B, and space bar keys all of a sudden not working .: One moment everything is fine on my keyboard, then the next moment After I think I hit the wrong key for a keyboard shortcut the S, P, B, and space bar keys do nothing when I press them, and the C button randomly now toggles "scroll lock on/off" when I press it. I tried...
  5. S, P, C, B, and space bar keys all of a sudden not working .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Surface Book keeps typing letter "b" but "b" key not working!

Surface Book keeps typing letter "b" but "b" key not working!: Hi My Surface Book keeps typing the letter "b". As soon as the Surface Book starts and at the login screen it starts typing b multiple times in the password field itself. I have tried all kinds of troubleshooting: - Reinstalled the keyboard driver - Latest Windows...
  7. b, n and space is freezing

b, n and space is freezing: b, n and space on my keyboard is freezing. If I don't have used the keyboard in some minutes, I will have to tap b, n, or space several times before its starts working again. Whenever its starting, its gets back to normal. I have a Lenovo Yoga. Thaks!...
  8. Drive letters A: & B:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive letters A: & B:: Is there any caveat in assigning drive letter "A:" or "B:" to a DVD drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-letters-a-b/0020038d-d43a-443a-b02d-d6a481383d8b
  9. MODI and Windows 10

MODI and Windows 10: Hi all I used to have a beaut little app when I was on Win 7. It was Microsoft Office Document Imaging, and it was brilliantly useful. You could scan documents as TIFFs and OCR read them with MODI. I recently transferred the MODI folder from another machine on which MODI...
  10. Using B: or even A: as drive letters

Using B: or even A: as drive letters: I stumbled of a support question in a game forum, the guy had bought a new HDD and seemingly assigned its drive letter to B: . *Eek Now, for us older geeks we do recall that A and B was reserved for floppy, but it seems Windows still has issues using those letter for...