Windows 10: How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

Discus and support How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by ozstar, May 23, 2021.

1. ozstar Win User

How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I mount the inage to see it, Don't want to open it except to see what files are there.. I do have a free drive I can attach via USB if needed. Thanks

:)

ozstar, May 23, 2021
  2. ozstar Win User

Hi,

I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC.

I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell.

How can I mount the inage to see it, Don't want to open it except to see what files are there..

I do have a free drive I can attach via USB if needed.

Thanks

ozstar, May 23, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Image mounting for Andriod?

I already found a PSX emulator for Android, but now the next step is to find something that will let me mount images, otherwise I have to convert my entire library to .iso. I don't like that idea for two reasons... first reason is running the bare ISO with ePSXe didn't work too well on my PC, and second it would just be a pain in the ass to convert all that crap.

4. Bo$$ Win User

Image mounting for Andriod?

the app should have a built in method to mount .bin files if i remember correctly *Wink How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC ;)

Thema:

1. How to mount see aQnap Linux image on a PC - Similar Threads - mount aQnap Linux

2. Mount image with dism

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mount image with dism: Keep getting this errorC:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /mount-image "/imagefile:C:\iso_files\sources\install.wim /index:6 /MountDir:C:\test\offline Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Error: 87 The command-line is missing the /mountdir option. For...
  3. Mount image with dism

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mount image with dism: Keep getting this errorC:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /mount-image "/imagefile:C:\iso_files\sources\install.wim /index:6 /MountDir:C:\test\offline Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Error: 87 The command-line is missing the /mountdir option. For...
  4. Mount image with dism

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to mlount see aQnap Linux image on a PC: Hi, I have a TrueImage (.tib) image taken from a Qnap NAS and it is now on a PC. I also have ubuntu installed on the PC via the PowerShell. How can I mount the inage to see it, Don't want to open it except to see what files are there.. I do have a free drive I can attach via...
  6. mounting multiple disc images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mounting multiple disc images: I have over 100 dvd disc images I want to mount- I can do that natively in windows 10 pro, by assigning a drive letter to each one. Is there a more elegant way to do this? I want to preserve the original files, so combining them into some sort of mega image is out of the...
  7. Workarounds for mounting windows partition linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workarounds for mounting windows partition linux: Hi there! I've recently lost access to windows because of the 0xc0000098 error, also unable to fix bcd because it isnt picking up an operating system with an external windows install usb (i cant access windows recovery from my windows hdd itself), then I found myself trying...
  8. How do I mount an install.esd image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I mount an install.esd image?: Hi, I would like to know how I mount a windows install.esd image. What I have tried is the following: Pass 01: Downloaded a windows.iso image containing latest Windows 10 Pass 02: Mounted the ISO file with explorer and copied the install.esd to my desktop Pass 03: Creaed a...
  9. How to verify ISO images "Linux"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to verify ISO images "Linux": I am hoping that this is appropriate to post this here and if not could someone kindly tell me where to go : ) to ask tis question? Years ago I created a live CD but I am now going to create a live bootable USB. Reading up on it it seems that it highly suggested to verify the...
  10. Mount Image Files

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Mount Image Files: Am I mistaken, or didn't Windows 10 come with an built in application for mounting image files? I have a .bin file that I am not able to mount automatically. Thanks 23752