Windows 10: how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

Discus and support how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lipp{{mm, May 8, 2022.

1. lipp{{mm Win User

how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way

:)

lipp{{mm, May 8, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 8, 2022
  3. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, May 8, 2022
  4. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

unable to remove/delete the sign in picture/s

To remove the profile picture, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show hidden files to be able to remove/delete profile photos.

• On the Search bar, type File Explorer Options.
    • Open File Explorer Options and click View tab.
    • Locate Hidden files and folders and click on Show hidden files, folders, and drivers radio button.

how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete 7f4c0a99-fa24-4729-ab29-42c54f9cf883.png
    Step 2: Delete the profile picture.

• Press Win+R on your keyboard to open Run command box.
    • Type %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures and press Enter.

how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete d754d03b-209f-400c-8d5b-3eca92a91a9d.png
    Feel free to post back with the result.

Jennifer Cha, May 8, 2022
Thema:

how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

1. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete - Similar Threads - move picture publisher

2. Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive: I took some files out of my OneDrive to make a dedicated OneDrive folder, and I removed my Pictures File from my OneDrive. I tried unpinning the folder, using cmd to delete the directory as well. I also tried deleting the file through the file explorer with...
  3. Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete Pictures File that I removed from OneDrive: I took some files out of my OneDrive to make a dedicated OneDrive folder, and I removed my Pictures File from my OneDrive. I tried unpinning the folder, using cmd to delete the directory as well. I also tried deleting the file through the file explorer with...
  4. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete: how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-picture-from-publisher-page-that/a4830e86-f884-4e09-a7bc-da70b858fc3f
  5. how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move a picture from publisher page that would not remove in the normal was of delete: how to remove a picture from publisher page that wll not shift the normal way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-picture-from-publisher-page-that/a4830e86-f884-4e09-a7bc-da70b858fc3f
  6. show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...: Files and photos are still going to OneDrive, which was supposedly removed from my pc more than one year ago. How to remove files and completely eliminate One Drive from Windows 10?Desktop pc - Windows 10 - 20H2 - OS 19042.1083 - Edge 910.0.864.67I need the easiest way...
  7. Picture it publishing

Picture it publishing: I have a lot of MIX and PHP files on my backup drive from years ago and cannot open them in Windows 10 as Picture it publishing is not supported. Any help on how to convert them to jpg would be greatly appreciated....
  8. pages not printing in publisher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages not printing in publisher: Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-not-printing-in-publisher/f384372c-e0cf-47de-8221-2575b21e25ec
  9. How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?: [Win10; MS Outlook; Google Chrome;] Hello, I uploaded to my computer a bunch of pictures from my Nikkon digital camera, which landed in one of the folders in File Explorer. How to move them to a new folder under OneDrive? I created the new folder under OneDrive and tried...
  10. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account: When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the standard blank silhouette. However, the 2 pictures that are on the "Your Info" page stay there, and I want to completely remove them...