Windows 10: how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

Discus and support how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by susanvilla, Apr 26, 2019.

1. how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

how do I move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

:)

susanvilla, Apr 26, 2019

2. List of folders in Mail and Yahoo is different

I have my yahoo mail account set up in Windows mail. However the list of folders in yahoo and mail is different e.g. I have a trash folder in yahoo but not in Mail. How do I get them to sync ?

Patrick-996, Apr 26, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 26, 2019
  4. how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

List of folders in Mail and Yahoo is different

Hi Likhitha V,

Thank you for helping me.

In answer to your questions:

I am referring to the Mail app in Windows 10.

The folder contents are accessible when I access Yahoo Mail from my Microsoft Edge browser.

The folder is not listed under the More option, indeed listed under the More option are folders which are not available in Yahoo via the Edge browser.

The issue is only present on the Yahoo account – the Hotmail account works perfectly.

As you suggest have pressed sync this view. It is still synching after starting the process about 14 hours ago !

I have tried deleting the account and starting again but that doesn’t solve the problem.

Thank you for your help in trying to sort this out.

Patrick-996, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

1. how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail - Similar Threads - move scanned document

2. Move many scanned documents to one folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move many scanned documents to one folder: Trying to place many scans into one folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-many-scanned-documents-to-one-folder/c0394e9c-7acc-4159-a2be-860b0156d511
  3. Move many scanned documents to one folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move many scanned documents to one folder: Trying to place many scans into one folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-many-scanned-documents-to-one-folder/c0394e9c-7acc-4159-a2be-860b0156d511
  4. Move many scanned documents to one folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  6. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  7. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  8. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  9. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  10. Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10: It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions. How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge? Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked. Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on...