Windows 10: How to move applications from apps & features to another storage?

Discus and support How to move applications from apps & features to another storage? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well,i know there is a button "move" but didnt work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdrianTheLegend, Jul 16, 2020.

1. How to move applications from apps & features to another storage?

Well,i know there is a button "move" but didnt work.

:)

AdrianTheLegend, Jul 16, 2020

2. How to move installed apps from one drive to another drive in Windows 10?

Hello,

As your concern is to move the apps from one drive to another drive, we will help you with this issue.

I recommend you to try the below steps to move the apps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings option.
    • Click on System, and on Apps & features to view all installed apps and their installation size.
    • Click on the app entry that you would like to move to a different drive to see
      Move and Uninstall options. Click Move
      button and then select a drive of your choice to move the app.

NOTE: When you click on a traditional desktop program or an app that came preinstalled with Windows 10, Windows 10 offers only Uninstall option and you can’t move desktop applications using this method.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Moving Apps To Another Storage Device

So Windows 10 has a feature to move apps from one drive to another. I have set my storage setting for everything to be stored on a HDD since my primary OS drive is SDD. Even though I've followed the proper steps, none of my installed apps are being stored on the HDD. I cant even move them. Some apps dont have the option in the setting or some of them have the 'Move' button grayed out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

SpaceCowboy, Jul 16, 2020
  4. How to move applications from apps & features to another storage?

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

How to move applications from apps & features to another storage?

1. How to move applications from apps & features to another storage? - Similar Threads - move applications apps

2. Apps & Features Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & Features Storage: I went through and added the total amount of storage it shows is taken up and it only adds up to around 10 gigs. The storage claims there is almost 200 gigs taken up there and I cannot figure out why....
  3. Apps & Features Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps & Features Storage: I went through and added the total amount of storage it shows is taken up and it only adds up to around 10 gigs. The storage claims there is almost 200 gigs taken up there and I cannot figure out why....
  4. Apps & Features Storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to move an application on to another monitor

How to move an application on to another monitor: Hello, recently I have been having problems moving an application from monitor to monitor. Whenever I try to move an application to my other monitor using the alt enter and drag method it is fine, however when I then go to full screen application it automatically defaults the...
  6. Moving App From Disk storage to stick storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving App From Disk storage to stick storage: I want to move a app from my laptop to a stick, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-app-from-disk-storage-to-stick-storage/c3c46a2e-bbf3-4362-a738-66c9302878d0
  7. STORAGE , APPS & FEATURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    STORAGE , APPS & FEATURES: Hi, upon going to system settings and seeing the storage i can see that the apps & features is occupying 160 GB but upon clicking on it , it hardly show me 4 GB worth of information approx. i am not sure what apps & features is taking up so much space and no details are...
  8. How to "move" an app from c:/ to another drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to "move" an app from c:/ to another drive?: I am trying to move an app to a different drive to free up space. I am an administrator. The "move" icon on the apps & features page is grayed out. What do I have to do to activate the move command?...
  9. How to move an app from a user to another one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move an app from a user to another one: Hi, I created a new user for me on the same laptop my mom uses. I play Township (a game app) on her user and I want to transfer it to my personal user. Any idea how to do it? submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion [link] [comments]...
  10. Moving Apps To Another Storage Device

Moving Apps To Another Storage Device: So Windows 10 has a feature to move apps from one drive to another. I have set my storage setting for everything to be stored on a HDD since my primary OS drive is SDD. Even though I've followed the proper steps, none of my installed apps are being stored on the HDD. I cant...