Windows 10: How to move command bar - IE11

Discus and support How to move command bar - IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to move the command bar? When I click at the extreme left, I get a 4 pointed arrow which suggest I can move it, but it will not (yes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ColMac, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ColMac Win User

How to move command bar - IE11

Is it possible to move the command bar?

When I click at the extreme left, I get a 4 pointed arrow which suggest I can move it, but it will not (yes I have unlocked it!).

Can't see any help in the forum already.

Thanks

:)

ColMac, Mar 6, 2016
  2. sknez73 Win User

ie 11 and internet explorer icon to send maik not wirking

every time I go to the icon to send mail in the command bar it states it is not associated with ie11. it is listed under mail, as a default, with no live.com as an add on

and does not give live.com as an option. so when in ie11, I press on the send an email, and it will not work.

states I must associate

how do I get the send mail icon to work on the command bar

sknez73, Mar 6, 2016
  3. nyjad Win User
    have lost my favorites bar, tabs, address bar and menu bar...how can I reinstall them?

I have lost my favorites bar, tabs, address bar and menu bar...how can I reinstall them? I have Windows 10, IE 11

[Moved from IE11/Win7]

OT:

Lost toolbars

nyjad, Mar 6, 2016
  4. How to move command bar - IE11

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  5. ColMac Win User
    Thanks. Never thought to try that.

Colin

ColMac, Mar 7, 2016
  6. Glad was able to help
    If it solves your problem then please mark this thread solved

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  7. ColMac Win User
    Thanks. I had already done so

Colin

ColMac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to move command bar - IE11

1. How to move command bar - IE11 - Similar Threads - move command bar

2. Move items to tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move items to tool bar: I want to have google translate to my tool bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-items-to-tool-bar/19402f21-c566-4dc5-af3b-98b336fa5534
  3. IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default: In W10, IE11 the "Read Mail" button in the command bar does not launch the default email client. In the default programs my email program "The Bat! from Ritlabs" is set to be the default in settings. Yes, I'm using IE11 for now and would like this feature to work. Bob 124539
  4. IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default

in Windows 10 Support
    IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default: In W10, IE11 the "Read Mail" button in the command bar does not launch the default email client. In the default programs my email program "The Bat! from Ritlabs" is set to be the default in settings. Yes, I'm using IE11 for now and would like this feature to work. Bob 124539
  5. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right: does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your...
  6. How to downgrade IE11 version

in Browsers and Email
    How to downgrade IE11 version: Hi All, I am not able to access my Bank's website on my windows 10 machine since day before yesterday. Upon entering username and password, it loads the juniper client and other required components post which I am redirected to the login page again with the below error...
  7. Edge - Favorites Bar - How to move shortcuts?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Favorites Bar - How to move shortcuts?: I imported 25 items from IE 11 for my Favorites Bar. 17 is the max number that appears on the horizontal display of the Favorites Bar and 8 appear on the drop down portion below the 'V'. I found that I can drag and move ONLY the ones on the horizontal line to rearrange them,...
  8. IE11 address bar suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 address bar suggestions: I prefer IE11 over edge but one thing I noticed is when I start typing an address or search term in the address bar I only get a list of some historical sites. There is no drop down showing any suggestions (which I see on my other Windows 7 machine). If I type a word and...
  9. Ribbon/Command bar customisation

Ribbon/Command bar customisation: Hi there I was trying to search for a program that's able to customise the Ribbon or the command bar since I feel the Ribbon is too bulky, it takes up too much space. But after enabling the command bar with oldnewexplorer, you have to click 'Organise' to do simple tasks,...
  10. How to backup/move Favorites Bar folder to new computer?

in Browsers and Email
    How to backup/move Favorites Bar folder to new computer?: Hello. I backed up and restored my Bookmarks (IE11) but the backup didn't include the Favorites Bar folder. Any advice on how to get that folder onto the new computer (which is using Edge)? Thanks. 86914

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get menu bar and commnd bar on same line ie11

2. how to move task bar in IE 11

3. move command bar to left in ie11