Windows 10: How to move command bar - IE11

Discus and support How to move command bar - IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to move the command bar? When I click at the extreme left, I get a 4 pointed arrow which suggest I can move it, but it will not (yes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ColMac, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ColMac Win User

How to move command bar - IE11

Is it possible to move the command bar?

When I click at the extreme left, I get a 4 pointed arrow which suggest I can move it, but it will not (yes I have unlocked it!).

Can't see any help in the forum already.

Thanks

:)

ColMac, Mar 6, 2016
  2. sknez73 Win User

ie 11 and internet explorer icon to send maik not wirking

every time I go to the icon to send mail in the command bar it states it is not associated with ie11. it is listed under mail, as a default, with no live.com as an add on

and does not give live.com as an option. so when in ie11, I press on the send an email, and it will not work.

states I must associate

how do I get the send mail icon to work on the command bar

sknez73, Mar 6, 2016
  3. nyjad Win User
    have lost my favorites bar, tabs, address bar and menu bar...how can I reinstall them?

I have lost my favorites bar, tabs, address bar and menu bar...how can I reinstall them? I have Windows 10, IE 11

[Moved from IE11/Win7]

OT:

Lost toolbars

nyjad, Mar 6, 2016
  4. How to move command bar - IE11

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  5. ColMac Win User
    Thanks. Never thought to try that.

Colin

ColMac, Mar 7, 2016
  6. Glad was able to help
    If it solves your problem then please mark this thread solved

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  7. ColMac Win User
    Thanks. I had already done so

Colin

ColMac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to move command bar - IE11

1. How to move command bar - IE11 - Similar Threads - move command bar

2. Moved the IE11 cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Moved the IE11 cache folder location: Please I would like to know why I don't see Temporary Internet Files on my folder? 181202
  3. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  4. IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default: In W10, IE11 the "Read Mail" button in the command bar does not launch the default email client. In the default programs my email program "The Bat! from Ritlabs" is set to be the default in settings. Yes, I'm using IE11 for now and would like this feature to work. Bob 124539
  5. IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default

in Windows 10 Support
    IE11 Read Mail in the command bar does not launch the default: In W10, IE11 the "Read Mail" button in the command bar does not launch the default email client. In the default programs my email program "The Bat! from Ritlabs" is set to be the default in settings. Yes, I'm using IE11 for now and would like this feature to work. Bob 124539
  6. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  7. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  8. How to downgrade IE11 version

in Browsers and Email
    How to downgrade IE11 version: Hi All, I am not able to access my Bank's website on my windows 10 machine since day before yesterday. Upon entering username and password, it loads the juniper client and other required components post which I am redirected to the login page again with the below error...
  9. IE11 address bar suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 address bar suggestions: I prefer IE11 over edge but one thing I noticed is when I start typing an address or search term in the address bar I only get a list of some historical sites. There is no drop down showing any suggestions (which I see on my other Windows 7 machine). If I type a word and...
  10. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move command bar

2. how to get menu bar and commnd bar on same line ie11

3. how to move task bar in IE 11

4. move command bar to left in ie11