Windows 10: how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

Discus and support how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iilola, Oct 19, 2021.

1. iilola Win User

how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible.

:)

iilola, Oct 19, 2021

2. Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Hidden Icons arrow on task bar

the hidden icons show when I press the arrow, but the bottom two app icons are blocked by the task bar. How do you fix? I rebooted once and all the icons where above, but after several reboots, the bottom two are not accessible again. happens regardless
    if task bar is auto hidden or not. running windows10 latest April build. I think I got it to work briefly when the scale was changed from 150 to 125, but it didn't stay fixed long....

HousePeace, Oct 19, 2021
  4. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

Icons in task bar

Hi Isabelle,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would like to inform you that hiding the search box doesn’t actually disable Cortana. This will simply hide the box from the Taskbar. I suggest you to right-click on any empty space on the taskbar, go to Search, and then change “Show search box” to either
    “Show Cortana icon” or “Hidden”.

• If you change it to an icon, it’ll show a circle.
    • And if you disable it entirely, it’ll be removed from the taskbar.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

1. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar - Similar Threads - move icon show

2. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?: After cancelling some of active processes in task bar show hidden icons panel remains ghost icon of cancelled process. After mouseover the icon disappears. How to erase these ghost icons programmatically to fake mouseover?In this example ghost icons are yellow bulbs....
  3. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?: After cancelling some of active processes in task bar show hidden icons panel remains ghost icon of cancelled process. After mouseover the icon disappears. How to erase these ghost icons programmatically to fake mouseover?In this example ghost icons are yellow bulbs....
  4. How to erase ghost icons in task bar show hidden icons panel?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar: The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible....
  6. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar: The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible....
  7. How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar

How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar: I always open a lot of apps and the taskbar is always full. I don't need to use some apps but I need to keep them open. I want to make them organized by putting them in the hidden tray in the taskbar. How do I do it? Or it's straightforward, not possible?...
  8. Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar: For some reason, we seem to have an issue with the speaker icon at the bottom of the task bar, everyday i check it, it is either turned down or muted. i keep it at 100 at all times. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Is there a fix to it?...
  9. Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden)

Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden): Hi All, I have a issue with my windows 10 OS. The Icons are in task bar hidden. Please refer the attachment. But this only effects to applications like calc, Calendar , Camera etc. Apps like word , excel, pdf showing without any issues. Previously I had issue with the...
  10. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right: does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your...