Windows 10: How to move OneDrive to D Drive?

Discus and support How to move OneDrive to D Drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10. I moved downloads and pictures to D by clicking right and going to location. There is no such option on the OneDrive folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arkas, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Arkas Win User

How to move OneDrive to D Drive?

Hi, I have Windows 10. I moved downloads and pictures to D by clicking right and going to location. There is no such option on the OneDrive folder. What is the method to move it on the D drive which is much larger and would like it there. Thank you.

:)

Arkas, Jul 2, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 2, 2021
  3. GordoBarr Win User
    Sync D Drive with OneDrive

I am using OneDrive to sync my files on my C drive and all is working fine. But I can not find a way to have my D drive connect to OneDrive. I would like my D drive to sync with OneDrive. Does anyone know how to get a D Drive to sync with OneDrive?

GordoBarr, Jul 2, 2021
  4. How to move OneDrive to D Drive?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

How to move OneDrive to D Drive?

1. How to move OneDrive to D Drive? - Similar Threads - move OneDrive Drive

2. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  3. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  4. How do I move folders from onedrive to my D drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move folders from onedrive to my D drive?: For some reason all my save game data is going to a documents folder in my Onedrive. I tried moving it to my c and d drive but it gives me a error message when I do so. I tried copying the contents of the folder and pasting them somwhere else but it did not work and caused...
  5. How to move stuff from OS C: drive to D D: drive safely.

How to move stuff from OS C: drive to D D: drive safely.: Hello, I am asking how to move some important file library locations music, documents, pictures, perhaps even my desktop files and more to my D drive since my OS drive is almost full. Yes, I don't understand how computers work but i messed up before and wish not to do it...
  6. How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?: I have folders with a bunch of pictures and I want to move them to the D drive because there is more space there. How to do that? Also is there a way to set the D drive as the default drive so pictures saved will automatically go there? submitted by /u/jayx468 [link]...
  7. Moving photos to D Drive

Moving photos to D Drive: I have a Surface Pro 6 with 256 GB SDXC card. The card has nothing on it -- empty. Trying to move all my photos (about 70GB's) to D Drive but keep getting message that there's not enough storage space. What's up?...
  8. C drive full, how to move some to D drive

C drive full, how to move some to D drive: How can I move some GB's from C to external D drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-full-how-to-move-some-to-d-drive/39a360f4-8762-46e2-a10a-ba27246f6111"
  9. Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?: Howdy, I have Documents, Pictures, etc sync with OneDrive and it has always worked just fine. I got a new laptop that has a 2nd hard drive in it and I want to move all my pictures over there since they almost fill up the primary drive on their own. I already had OneDrive...
  10. System Image error after moving OneDrive folder to D: drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image error after moving OneDrive folder to D: drive: I have recently moved the location of my OneDrive folder to the D: drive. When I use "Windows Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" to create a system image I get the following message prior to completion: Backup skipped backing up D:\OneDrive\Documents as it is on the backup...