Windows 10: How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

Discus and support How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [Win10; MS Outlook; Google Chrome;] Hello, I uploaded to my computer a bunch of pictures from my Nikkon digital camera, which landed in one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rosadela, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Rosadela Win User

How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

[Win10; MS Outlook; Google Chrome;]

Hello, I uploaded to my computer a bunch of pictures from my Nikkon digital camera, which landed in one of the folders in File Explorer. How to move them to a new folder under OneDrive?

I created the new folder under OneDrive and tried dragging the pictures into it from File Explorer, but they wouldn't move. Also, is there another way to do it? If there is, I hope it's not too complicated as I'm not well versed in tech matters.... ;-)

I anticipate my deep thanks for any help. Thanks ever so much! How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive? :)

Adela

:)

Rosadela, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Explorer, OneDrive, and Pictures Folder Bugging Out

So, I have an Explorer sidebar cluttered with broken things. I'll put this in list form so it's easiest to digest:

1) Installed Windows 10. All was well.
    2) Began using OneDrive.
    3) Re-directed Pictures folder to OneDrive (D:\OneDrive\Pictures).
    4) Decided to go back to university. University offers a free OneDrive Business account with 1TB of storage and free access to all the Office apps. Score! Saving 10 bucks a month!
    5) Migrated all of my files from personal account to University account.
    6) Logged out of personal OneDrive account.
    7) Personal OneDrive folder is stuck in the Explorer sidebar and points to the old OneDrive folder, which it keeps making even if I try to delete it.
    8) Tried to re-direct pictures folder to "D:\OneDrive - University\Pictures" and get an "Access Denied" message.

So, I'm stuck with a OneDrive folder in the sidebar I can't get rid of, and a Pictures folder that points to nothing and can't be changed. What can I do to rectify this?

Thanks!

Erglebergle, Feb 19, 2019
  4. How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive?

1. How to move pictures from File Explorer to OneDrive? - Similar Threads - move pictures File

2. How to move Onedrive to the File Explorer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move Onedrive to the File Explorer on Windows 11: Hello.Can not move OneDrive to the File Explorer on my new laptop with Windows 11 as it was in my previous Dell with Widows 10 where Documents file and OneDrive file were both in File Explorer.Tutorials suggest in One Drive go to Setting and operate from that but in my...
  3. How to move Onedrive to the File Explorer on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move Onedrive to the File Explorer on Windows 11: Hello.Can not move OneDrive to the File Explorer on my new laptop with Windows 11 as it was in my previous Dell with Widows 10 where Documents file and OneDrive file were both in File Explorer.Tutorials suggest in One Drive go to Setting and operate from that but in my...
  4. How to move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to...: I have a new PC loaded with Windows 11 and can't move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to specific labeled OneDrive folders as there is no longer a "Move" button that used to be available in Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to...
  5. How to move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to...

How to move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to...: I have a new PC loaded with Windows 11 and can't move individual files which are pictures and videos from downloads in Explorer to specific labeled OneDrive folders as there is no longer a "Move" button that used to be available in Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to...
  6. Moving files from c:\user\username\onedrive\pictures to c:\user\username\pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving files from c:\user\username\onedrive\pictures to c:\user\username\pictures: Hi--I have a Lightroom Classic catalog which does not play well with onedrive. I also have no need for onedrive as I am without internet for about half the year. I have disabled one drive not connected, but want to get my files out of a local drive with the word "onedrive" in...
  7. How do I move the location of the Pictures folder from OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the location of the Pictures folder from OneDrive...: I have uninstalled OneDrive from my laptop Windows 11, but the location of my pictures folder is still C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Pictures. How do I change it to C:\Users\Username\Pictures ? When I tried to restore the location to C:\Users\Username\Pictures, it refuses to do...
  8. How do I move the location of the Pictures folder from OneDrive...

How do I move the location of the Pictures folder from OneDrive...: I have uninstalled OneDrive from my laptop Windows 11, but the location of my pictures folder is still C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Pictures. How do I change it to C:\Users\Username\Pictures ? When I tried to restore the location to C:\Users\Username\Pictures, it refuses to do...
  9. show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...: Files and photos are still going to OneDrive, which was supposedly removed from my pc more than one year ago. How to remove files and completely eliminate One Drive from Windows 10?Desktop pc - Windows 10 - 20H2 - OS 19042.1083 - Edge 910.0.864.67I need the easiest way...
  10. moving pictures within a Folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving pictures within a Folder in File Explorer: How can you move a picture within the same folder ? I used to be able to just click & drag and now that does not work...I want to manually move the pictures...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move a picture from file explorer to onedrive online

2. how do i move files from onedrive in file explorer to onedrive cloud?

3. cannot move photo from file explorer to windows photos

4. how to move pictures from file on pc to onedrive,
  5. onedrive pictures file explorer,
  6. windows move pictures to onedrive