Windows 10: How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

Discus and support How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to merge the E and D drive. But cant do it because of the 2 OEM partitions in between. Is there any way to merge the E and D drive on my disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ameyadighole, Oct 20, 2018.

1. How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

I want to merge the E and D drive.

But cant do it because of the 2 OEM partitions in between.

Is there any way to merge the E and D drive on my disk

:)

ameyadighole, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Nirbhayk Win User

recovery oem partition

actually sir i will purchased hp comapny laptop with windows10 os accidently delete oem partition how to recover those oem recovery partition

Nirbhayk, Oct 20, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Oct 20, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

Cant merge Partitions

I'm going to assume you don't have the room to move the files on the G partition, that's why you can't just delete it and create one big partition.
    1.) Create and format a partition using the unallocated space at the beginning of the drive.
    2.) Move all the files from the G partition to the new partition you just created.
    3.) Delete the G partition and the Recovery partition in the middle of the drive.(You might have to use DiskPart to delete the recovery partition)
    4.) Extend the single partition remaining on the drive to use up the entire drive.

newtekie1, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter?

1. How to move recovery/OEM partitions between two primary partitions to merge latter? - Similar Threads - move recovery OEM

2. Merge two partitions with a partition in between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merge two partitions with a partition in between: I deleted a recovery partition 17G and want to merge it into my C partition but I have a System Reserved Partition in between the two. Is there a way to do this? I understand you have to keep the System Reserved in windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version21H1, build...
  3. Merge two partitions with a partition in between

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Merge two partitions with a partition in between: I deleted a recovery partition 17G and want to merge it into my C partition but I have a System Reserved Partition in between the two. Is there a way to do this? I understand you have to keep the System Reserved in windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version21H1, build...
  4. Merging two(?) partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Merging two(?) partitions: I bought a new laptop (it came with FreeDOS) and wanted to do a fast & clean Windows 10 install, so: 1. I get the boot order right, 2. Boot from my USB stick, 3. Pick the partition and install. It seems, in haste, I forgot about something(?), because the moment I got the...
  5. Recovery Partition in the same Disk with the Primary Partition

Recovery Partition in the same Disk with the Primary Partition: Hi... I noticed that my Recovery Partition is in the same Disk with my Primary Partition. is it gonna cause me a problem if i try to reset my laptop? I think it was supposed to be in a different Disk Partition. . [ATTACH]...
  6. Efi partition between two partitions

Efi partition between two partitions: Hi, I have an asus tuf fx55dt laptop with a 256gb ssd that has windows installed on it and a 1 tb hard drive as well. I am going to list the series of events that took place : 1) I installed ubuntu by creating a 300gb partition on my hdd. 2) ubuntu was not booting up...
  7. merge primary partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    merge primary partitions: I have three partitions on this device. I want to merge two of them into one. The partitions are the system restore partition, a Windows 7 boot partition, and a Windows 10 boot partition. [ATTACH] If I select the Windows 7 boot partition ('OS') and try to delete it so...
  8. Merge Two Partititons Between Recovery Partition

Merge Two Partititons Between Recovery Partition: Hi, I just bought an SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) and I want to use my old HDD (WDC Black 1TB) for games. Right now my old HDD has 2 unallocated spaces and a 'Recovery Partition' between them. How can I merge all of them into 1 partitions (1TB)? Screenshot : Imgur: The most...
  9. How to merge two partitions into one?

How to merge two partitions into one?: I have recently upgraded to the Windows 10 anniversary version. I would like to extend my C: drive by merging the F: drive into it. Attached is the photo of my hard drive. How do I go about merging F: drive into c: drive? I would like to use Windows 10 disk management...
  10. Merging Unallocated Space with Primary Partition

Merging Unallocated Space with Primary Partition: After I free upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a new partition showed up. I just deleted it and it became unallocated space. How can I merge this space with my primary partition. Both are on a 256 SSD. When I right click C: in disk management, the extend volume choice is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recovery partion between two partions

2. how merge two partition with oem

3. how to merge partitions between the oem partition

4. do recovery partitions have to be at the end of a disk,
  5. move recovery partition from between two partitions,
  6. how to merge oem partions