Windows 10: How to move the start menu with Nvidia Surround Enabled

Discus and support How to move the start menu with Nvidia Surround Enabled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 monitors enabled with Nvidia Surround configuration. I can move the task bar to the center screen but all my icons default to the left screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sweinhart2006, Dec 5, 2015.

1. How to move the start menu with Nvidia Surround Enabled

I have 3 monitors enabled with Nvidia Surround configuration. I can move the task bar to the center screen but all my icons default to the left screen and when I click the start menu, it pops up in the left screen. Is there any way to move the start menu to the center screen? I can't seem to move my icons to the center screen either.

:)

Sweinhart2006, Dec 5, 2015
  2. Konshel Win User

Windows 10 start menu with nvidia surround

Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible to move Windows start menu, so that it is above start button (see printscreen). I am using nvidia surround
    with 3 monitors and also using nvidia to set taskbar only on third monitor.

Dropbox - Link not found

PS: start search menu(cortana) is positioned correct.

Thanks

Konshel, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 start menu with nvidia surround

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check if it helps:

Multiple Display Monitors

Multiple Display Monitors (Windows)

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

How to move the start menu with Nvidia Surround Enabled

1. How to move the start menu with Nvidia Surround Enabled - Similar Threads - move start menu

2. How to move start menu to center like 11?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move start menu to center like 11?: I really want 11 but can't because of the TPM requirement. But, not one app can move the start menu to the center. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-start-menu-to-center-like-11/28919c80-1453-4404-b712-20ef8f05f895
  3. Older Executable -- how to move to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Executable -- how to move to Start Menu: I came across an older executable that seems to run fine on WinX so I'd like to put it onto the Start Menu but I can't figure out how to do that. Can you help? 10.0.19042 176677
  4. How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10: Are you tired of not having the best sound quality? Consider how to enable surround sound on Windows 10. Not only can it improve your listening experience, but it’s not too complicated. Once you follow the steps, you can use surround sound whenever you want. Then, you can...
  5. Moving the Start Menu

Moving the Start Menu: Can anyone out there help this old man PLEASE? For some reason my Start Menu has moved to the desktop from the left side, How do I move it bac k? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-the-start-menu/58191b5a-dd0c-4855-84f7-419e36cb9822
  6. How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?

How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?: So I recently set up Surround Display in a triple monitor configuration, and I'm trying to figure out how to realign the various Windows components so they are on the center screen. Right now the Start Menu appears only on the far left of the left monitor, and I'd like to see...
  7. How to enable start menu auto-expand?

How to enable start menu auto-expand?: Does any one know how to enable the new start menu auto-expand side icons? link to feature article: https://www.windowslatest.com/2018/11/15/windows-10-19h1-to-change-start-menus-navigation-pane-behaviour/ thanx in advance!...
  8. What is Nvidia "span displays with surround" option

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is Nvidia "span displays with surround" option: I found this "surround" configuration screen in the Nvidia control panel. So I switched it on. So whazzup with that. I went from having the desktop spread across two screens ... ... to having the desktop spread across two screens. Am I missing something? 86431
  9. How do I move tiles in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I move tiles in the start menu?: Drag and drop doesn't do anything, the tile just disappears an reappears when I release the mouse. 21577
  10. Moving tiles to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving tiles to start menu: Is it possible to move a tile to the taskbar or the start menu. 27437

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia surround start menu windows 10