Windows 10: How to move the system tray to a different screen

Discus and support How to move the system tray to a different screen in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to move the system tray to a different screen

I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one window at the same time. II- How to setup multiple monitors? If you have already done that and just need to get your sidebar working on [...]

The post How to move the system tray to a different screen appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jan 15, 2019

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 15, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 15, 2019
  4. How to move the system tray to a different screen

System Tray

I downloaded Avira anti-virus. An icon was placed on the screen and in the system tray. By removing the program ( app ) the icon was removed from the screen but not from the system tray. I want to remove ( NOT HIDE ) the icon from the system tray.

RileyHutcheson, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

How to move the system tray to a different screen

1. How to move the system tray to a different screen - Similar Threads - move system tray

2. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  3. Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the clock and system tray in windows 11: Is there anyway to adjust the position of the system tray and clock on the taskbar that doesn't involve moving the taskbar itself? I have an ultrawide monitor and the centered taskbar has been great, but for some reason the system tray and clock aren't part of it. I am trying...
  4. System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Tray Notification Icons Disappear Move: After my New Laptop installed the latest update this morning KB5003637, my System Tray Icons will condense when you select a navigation item or the expanded list and then will disappear.Resizing the System Tray Icons will bring them back until you select something...
  5. how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray: I found this online. However, Step 3 does not exist in my Notifications and Actions or I don't see it. I had it in my computer that died. Both are/were Window 10. Makes no sense. Also every time my system updates windows and or dell i don't know which it screws up the...
  6. Different date formats for File Explorer and System Tray

Different date formats for File Explorer and System Tray: Hello, I recently updated the system tray's date format by adjusting the short date. But now I noticed that when I openFile Explorer, the date format for Date Modified and Date Created is the same as the one I created for the System tray. I don't want it to be the same...
  7. Different date formats for Windows Explorer and System Tray

Different date formats for Windows Explorer and System Tray: Hello, I recently updated the system tray's date format by adjusting the short date. But now I noticed that when I openFile Explorer, the date format for Date Modified and Date Created is the same as the one I created for the System tray. I don't want it to be the same...
  8. Move system tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move system tray: Hi! So I have a cool new wallpaper and I want a minimal look in my home screen. I am using rocketdock for a MacOS dock effect for my apps but I have no use of the taskbar. I found a way to hide it completely, but I still want system tray to appear on the top right part of my...
  9. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving: I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons...
  10. System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right

System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right: System tray has moved from the lower right screen to the top right. The taskbar in on the bottom and I cannot figure why this change happened or how to move it back... I click on the ^ on the taskbar the system tray used to appear just above it but not now, it is all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcut key for windows tray to different screen