Windows 10: How to move the system tray to a different screen

Discus and support How to move the system tray to a different screen in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to move the system tray to a different screen

I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one window at the same time. II- How to setup multiple monitors? If you have already done that and just need to get your sidebar working on [...]

The post How to move the system tray to a different screen appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jan 15, 2019

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 15, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 15, 2019
  4. How to move the system tray to a different screen

System Tray

I downloaded Avira anti-virus. An icon was placed on the screen and in the system tray. By removing the program ( app ) the icon was removed from the screen but not from the system tray. I want to remove ( NOT HIDE ) the icon from the system tray.

RileyHutcheson, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

How to move the system tray to a different screen

1. How to move the system tray to a different screen - Similar Threads - move system tray

2. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving: I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons...
  3. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  4. Size of System Tray

Size of System Tray: Windows 10 Recently the system tray appears overly large, covering the righthand side of the screen. Also, even though only 6 icons are displayed, I get a message that "Some notification icons cannot be displayed as there is not enough room." Can some one explain what is...
  5. System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right

System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right: System tray has moved from the lower right screen to the top right. The taskbar in on the bottom and I cannot figure why this change happened or how to move it back... I click on the ^ on the taskbar the system tray used to appear just above it but not now, it is all the...
  6. How to move app icon from taskbar to tray

How to move app icon from taskbar to tray: Hi, I'm looking for some way to move icon of any app currently working from the taskbar to tray, like for example Skype (with the new version from Windows Store that feature has been removed) or some other programs that just run in the background doing their thing and I don't...
  7. Extend system tray?

Extend system tray?: Hey, Just doing a clean install of Windows and I forgot where the setting was to extend the system tray so I don't have to see the up arrow anymore. -Thanks! if you can just point it out for me! 48767
  8. How to reduce system tray icon spacing?

How to reduce system tray icon spacing?: My Windows 10 system tray looks like http://puu.sh/jB7xz/a2efac640e.png for both large or small taskbar icons. The spacing between systray icons are larger than in previous versions of Windows. Nearly everyone's screenshots of W10 have systrays that are more like...
  9. System Tray issue

System Tray issue: Hello i have a problem with my system tray, there is one icon that is missing. When i resize my taskbar then it appears again, i looked under options an deactivated/activated system icons but there is always one icon that is missing. Can you help me to solve this problem....
  10. Moving System Reserved partition to a different drive | [image]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving System Reserved partition to a different drive | [image]: I currently have one drive that contains a System Reserved partition (which includes the boot files). The status is System, Active, Primary Partition. I have another drive with the C: partition. The status is Boot, Page File, Active, Crash Dump, Primary Partition....