Windows 10: How to move Window screen.

Discus and support How to move Window screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I bring up my Windows 10 screen by pressing the Windows button it covers about 1/4 of my Desktop screen on the lower left side. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HomerD749, Mar 23, 2021.

1. HomerD749 Win User

How to move Window screen.

When I bring up my Windows 10 screen by pressing the Windows button it covers about 1/4 of my Desktop screen on the lower left side. Is there a way to move the Windows screen so that all of my shortcut icons are uncovered. Small problem I know, but aggravating.

:)

HomerD749, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 23, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. How to move Window screen. - Similar Threads - move Window screen

2. How To Move Taskbar In Windows 11 To Top of Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Move Taskbar In Windows 11 To Top of Screen: There really no way to move the taskbar in Windows 11 without a reg-hack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-taskbar-in-windows-11-to-top-of-screen/a44c9cdb-c41c-4434-86a3-6ecf16b7a096
  3. How To Move Taskbar In Windows 11 To Top of Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Move Taskbar In Windows 11 To Top of Screen: There really no way to move the taskbar in Windows 11 without a reg-hack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-taskbar-in-windows-11-to-top-of-screen/a44c9cdb-c41c-4434-86a3-6ecf16b7a096
  4. moving of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving of screen: Today I logged on computer doing stuff I need for my work and now the browser windows will not move. What I mean is that I move my cursor to side of screen to show the arrows to move left to right or right to left, up or down or side to side and it will not change it. It will...
  5. moving of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving of screen: Today I logged on computer doing stuff I need for my work and now the browser windows will not move. What I mean is that I move my cursor to side of screen to show the arrows to move left to right or right to left, up or down or side to side and it will not change it. It will...
  6. Windows automatically moving screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows automatically moving screens: Windows 10 - I am using 3 screens to multi task. When I launch certain apps like Excel or Skype the windows automatically move screens, the apps in the tool bar will not show the windows that were currently open when I hover over certain apps in my tool bar and the blue line...
  7. How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?

How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?: So I recently set up Surround Display in a triple monitor configuration, and I'm trying to figure out how to realign the various Windows components so they are on the center screen. Right now the Start Menu appears only on the far left of the left monitor, and I'd like to see...
  8. Screen Moving

Screen Moving: So, Whenever I boot up one of my games, It is a car game, and so I actually use a car IRL (In Real Life) And its a Shift-Stick, So, anyways, The game I have is a Car Simulator, and it is automatically set to "Automatic" (Transmission), But I got really exited when I heard...
  9. How to move the system tray to a different screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to move the system tray to a different screen: I- What are multiple monitors? Sometimes, one monitor is not enough for you. If you like to multi-task, you may need to keep an eye on more than one window at the same time. II- How to setup multiple monitors? If you have already done that and just need to get your sidebar...
  10. how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen

how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen: moving taskbar from left side of screen to the bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-move-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-screen/94b18541-814c-4334-8c99-15fafe72f075