Windows 10: How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

Discus and support How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop? I am told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lilly Alonso, Dec 1, 2019.

1. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop?

I am told Windows 10 mail does not have an export email option nor an archive one

Please help!!

:)

Lilly Alonso, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 1, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Larnu Win User

How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

1. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013 - Similar Threads - move mail emails

2. Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit): I have gone to CONTROL PANEL ---> MAIL (32-bit) and select E-mail Accounts If I do a repair on hotmail.com account I get message saying we are having trouble connecting to account. Verify the settings and make changes if necessary. I also have a Microsoft Exchange account...
  3. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  4. Email / system virus Windows 10 / outlook 2013

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email / system virus Windows 10 / outlook 2013: Good morning. On thursday 6th August we started to receive a number of malicious emails from our ionos mailboxes. These emails are copies of emails we have previously received from a known sender. Essentially, I will have received an email from a known sender at some...
  5. Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10: Problem: ATT has changed the way they handle email, so I suddenly can no longer download my ATT emails to Outlook 2013 on my PC. ATT has recommended that I start to use Windows Mail for downloading my ATT emails. Questions 1 If I start using Windows Mail with my...
  6. move from mail for windows 10 to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    move from mail for windows 10 to outlook: I have mail for windows 10. How do I switch to outlook> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-from-mail-for-windows-10-to-outlook/4a1493d0-17d8-4efa-9477-bfc6df30bb60
  7. Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  8. Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 almost never find an email...: hey guys, Ages ago i used XOBNI to search for email adresses, now with Outlook 2013 this is no longer possible. When i open Outlook and type a search i hardly ever get an answer. So does anyone know/use a good search program? I tried to install LOOKEEN, but...
  9. Outlook 2013 -- moving to Local files loses mail

Outlook 2013 -- moving to Local files loses mail: Hi there OUTLOOK 2013 -- what a DISASTER 1) Themes are Hideous (Ok I can live with that but it's not nice). 2) I don't like the menu bar items - All In caps -- looks hideous - I suppose I can live with that too. 3) If you are away from your ISP you can't complete...
  10. Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Move Messages to Focused or Other Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...