Windows 10: How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?)

Discus and support How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don,t understand why you guy,s use a 3th party software for cloning.Windows 10 have a cloning program in is own.Works perfect. Because we like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xzipp7, Jan 11, 2016.

1. NavyLCDR New Member

How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?)

Because we like the options available in the third party apps more than the limited functionality that Windows offers.

NavyLCDR, Jan 15, 2016
  2. WHS
    whs Win User

Plus, the 3d party apps work.

Thema:

How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?)

1. How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?) - Similar Threads - move another Drive

2. How to move My windows OS to another drive??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move My windows OS to another drive??: I have a really full C drive since it only has 100GB on my laptop. I have another drive that is 500 gb which I am using and is integrated in the laptop that I want to move windows to. I first of all- dont want to lose any data my D: drive already has data and apps in it so...
  3. How to move My windows OS to another drive??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move My windows OS to another drive??: I have a really full C drive since it only has 100GB on my laptop. I have another drive that is 500 gb which I am using and is integrated in the laptop that I want to move windows to. I first of all- dont want to lose any data my D: drive already has data and apps in it so...
  4. Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another: Anyone have a direct way to get a backup image from one drive and store it as an image file on another in case I need it in the future? I think Windows can do this but it doesn't seem to work for me. Is there some sort of universal way to do this? I found AOMEI Backupper,...
  5. How do I move my OS to another drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I move my OS to another drive?: I want to quickly move my OS from my current physically damaged drive to my new one and recover the lost system files with sfc /scannow. Is that possible?...
  6. Easiest way to check the legitimacy of a flash drive?

Easiest way to check the legitimacy of a flash drive?: Hey all! Sorry for another help post to flood this sub, with r/techsupport down I came here. I recently got this nifty usb flash drive from a friend for secret Santa. Windows says ~250GB of storage, which I am very skeptical of, especially due to how cheap it is on Amazon....
  7. Easiest way to reinstall OEM OS on different drive than current OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easiest way to reinstall OEM OS on different drive than current OS?: I have a desktop with several drives. I am prepping to sell to someone else. My pc was sold with Win10 Home I believe. I currently have Win10 Ed. My current Win10 Ed OS is currently identified as disk 3 , has my C drive and other system partitions. That drive I will remove...
  8. Can't move my OS to another drive

Can't move my OS to another drive: Trying to move Windows 10 from my 120GB SSD to a new 500 GB SSD, but I'm getting an error: Windows did not find any disk which it can use for recreating volumes present in backup. (0x80042414) Here's what I've tried so far: Following these instructions, I've created a...
  9. Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Easiest way to move folder to another disk?: Brand new to windows 10 would like to move wife's photoshop elements stuff from C: disk to D:disk. Haven't found and easy procedure to follow. TIA
  10. Best, easiest and safest way to start over

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best, easiest and safest way to start over: It may be worth waiting a week until the new spring update is out as ISO so you install the latest version thus saving massive update