Windows 10: How to mute a program in Windows 10

Discus and support How to mute a program in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever one has multiple programs running on a computer, it can be a ruckus. […] This article How to mute a program in Windows 10 first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to mute a program in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 3, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2021
  4. How to mute a program in Windows 10

Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

How to mute a program in Windows 10

1. How to mute a program in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - mute program

2. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  3. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  4. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  5. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  6. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows timer sound mutes another programs.

Windows timer sound mutes another programs.: When timer alarm starts, alarm sound mutes all another programs. Is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-timer-sound-mutes-another-programs/b354d3ea-9a41-45d1-9b4d-5cae0b82ad93
  8. Control panel says that a program is muted.

Control panel says that a program is muted.: Hello, there was no sound playing from Spotify, so I went into the control panel and it looks like this: I tried clicking on the Spotify Free icon, on the muted speaker icon, but it doesn't work. How can I fix that?[ATTACH]...
  9. Discord mutes other programs when used?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discord mutes other programs when used?: I use a Bluetooth headset from MPOW - P/N: 18A43 paired with my PC (Windows 10 64 bit). The headphones are connected via a Bluetooth stick (UB499) from tp-link connected. So far everything is great, sound runs and sounds good. If I now turn on the program Discord, everything...
  10. Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED

Some programs mute the sound of other programs SOLVED: Hi, I just figured this out myself because Microsoft refuses to answer this question. I don't know why they won't, but they won't. I'm posting this here because this answer needs to get out there. This is probably going to get taken down because Microsoft support hates...