Windows 10: How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

Discus and support How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlpÖzen, Jun 23, 2022.

1. AlpÖzen Win User

How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???

:)

AlpÖzen, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Drone Win User

Win+X (or right click on Windows icon) isn't really useful anymore. MS removed classic control panel from the list and changed programs and features to Apps and Features. To get to Programs and Features you have to go to Apps and Features first (Metro UI) (it's in the top right corner).

And classic cmd also left the win+x and File list, you have to do it old way (win+r -> cmd -> enter).

How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10 [​IMG]

Now it's easier to access Power Options directly from the taskbar.

Drone, Jun 23, 2022
  4. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

I'd like to disable Skype and all the crap that I don't need in windows 10. I've gone through the settings and removed it from the optional program list but I still see Skype and some other executables or processes running in task manager , i'm sure there's a way

jboydgolfer, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

1. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mute Specific Program

2. How to disable this specific shortcut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this specific shortcut.: The keys A+W+E pressed together always open up a window of my file explorer. I'm not sure how to disable this and I can't find any resources online to fix this....
  3. How to disable this specific shortcut.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable this specific shortcut.: The keys A+W+E pressed together always open up a window of my file explorer. I'm not sure how to disable this and I can't find any resources online to fix this....
  4. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  5. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  6. windows 10 for a specific program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 for a specific program: I use windows 7 on all computers. down the line I MAY need to use w10. but it wont be connected to the internet. possible? submitted by /u/tragically_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tk8xj9/windows_10_for_a_specific_program/
  7. How to mute a program in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to mute a program in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Whenever one has multiple programs running on a computer, it can be a ruckus. […] This article How to mute a program in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Shortcut to mute specific app.

Shortcut to mute specific app.: While I'm in zoom meetings I frequently find myself wanting to mute the app audio so that I'm able to hear audio from another app. I right click on speakers icon, open mixer and mute ZOOM. But because I do it so frequently I would like to know if I can assign a shortcut or...
  9. How to program F keys to open a specific program in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to program F keys to open a specific program in windows 10: How to program a key such as F-1 to open a specific program in windows 10. Version 8.1 had a Hot Key utility but unable to locate this in 10....
  10. How do you disable a specific shortcut of a program in windows 10

How do you disable a specific shortcut of a program in windows 10: I have two apps (keepass 2 and antidote 10) which are using the same shortcut Ctrl+Alt+k for different purpose. I want to disable the shortcut in antidote 10 but I can' t find a way. My only solution at the moment, is to remap the shortcut in keepass but I would rather to...