Windows 10: How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11

Discus and support How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this article, we will be explaining how you can turn off the sound that toggle keys make on your Windows 11 computer. For those of you who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11

How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11 How-to-mute-the-Toggle-Keys-in-Windows-11.jpg
    In this article, we will be explaining how you can turn off the sound that toggle keys make on your Windows 11 computer. For those of you who are unfamiliar, toggle keys aren’t actual, physical keys on your keyboard. They are simply built-in functions that let out a sound every time you press one of […]

This article How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 15, 2021

2. windows game bar mute toggle

Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!

o0Jaybles0o, Oct 15, 2021
  3. To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 15, 2021
  4. vinothj Win User

I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatcially.

followed this steps but still same issue.

https://www.howtogeek.com/443702/how-to-fix-sound-problems-in-windows-10/

vinothj, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - mute Toggle Keys

2. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11: Hello.Ever since I've gotten my new computer I've been getting these unwanted notifications whenever I toggle a toggle key caps lock, num lock etc..To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in settings, disabling toggle keys...
  3. Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable toggle key notifications on Windows 11: Hello.Ever since I've gotten my new computer I've been getting these unwanted notifications whenever I toggle a toggle key caps lock, num lock etc..To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in settings, disabling toggle keys...
  4. sounds for toggle keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds for toggle keys: I usually have sounds enabled for Num Lock and Caps Lock. After the last Windows updates, these no longer work. The image above shows they are activated. If I hold the Num Lock key down for 5 secs I get a squirt-like sound and the toggle is turned off. If I hold it down again...
  5. sounds for toggle keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    sounds for toggle keys: I usually have sounds enabled for Num Lock and Caps Lock. After the last Windows updates, these no longer work. The image above shows they are activated. If I hold the Num Lock key down for 5 secs I get a squirt-like sound and the toggle is turned off. If I hold it down again...
  6. Toggle Keys Malfunction

Toggle Keys Malfunction: My laptop doesn’t have a light indicator for "num lock" and I have turned on the Toggle Keys. But I barely hear the sound.After investigation, the following unbelievable is happening. I use Chrome to listen to music and from "settings" ---> "App volume and device...
  7. Mute Toggle Stuck

Mute Toggle Stuck: Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When testing sound, laptop speakers get sound, but the monitor does not. Using the sound settings, I can see that the monitor is...
  8. Mute Toggle Stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute Toggle Stuck: Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When testing sound, laptop speakers get sound, but the monitor does not. Using the sound settings, I can see that the monitor is...
  9. Mute Toggle Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. windows game bar mute toggle

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows game bar mute toggle: Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!...