Windows 10: How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Discus and support How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Trying to navigate to the following location via an elevated command prompt C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ArthurDent, Jan 1, 2021.

1. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Hi

Trying to navigate to the following location via an elevated command prompt

C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Accessories

However, I can't even see the C:\Program Data folder - much less navigate any further.

Any idea why I can't see it? Do I have to be logged on to the Administrator Account?

Program Data is visible in File Explorer (I've made Hidden Files & Folders Visible)

Art

:)

ArthurDent, Jan 1, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 1, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jan 1, 2021
  4. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Command Prompt

Under "This PC" there is a folder c:\windows with a Wndows directory inside. Within "c::\Windows" where the "program files and the program files (x86)" folders exist. Within command prompt when I type C:\windows\program files I get an error message "the
    system can not find the path specified."

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Patricia Ccarlson, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

1. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window - Similar Threads - Navigate Program Data

2. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  3. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  4. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  5. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  6. How to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10: In this post, we will show you how to uninstall a program using Command Prompt in Windows 10. The benefit of using CMD to uninstall a program is that user interaction is not needed. The program uninstallation process is done silently. CMD window uses a built-in utility...
  7. How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt: [ATTACH]Many users want to know how to format the System or C drive using […] This article How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. uninstall program with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program with command prompt: I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt....
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240