Windows 10: How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Discus and support How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Trying to navigate to the following location via an elevated command prompt C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ArthurDent, Jan 1, 2021.

1. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Hi

Trying to navigate to the following location via an elevated command prompt

C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Accessories

However, I can't even see the C:\Program Data folder - much less navigate any further.

Any idea why I can't see it? Do I have to be logged on to the Administrator Account?

Program Data is visible in File Explorer (I've made Hidden Files & Folders Visible)

Art

:)

ArthurDent, Jan 1, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 1, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jan 1, 2021
  4. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

Command Prompt

Under "This PC" there is a folder c:\windows with a Wndows directory inside. Within "c::\Windows" where the "program files and the program files (x86)" folders exist. Within command prompt when I type C:\windows\program files I get an error message "the
    system can not find the path specified."

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Patricia Ccarlson, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window

1. How to Navigate to C:\Program Data in Command Prompt Window - Similar Threads - Navigate Program Data

2. How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt: [ATTACH]Many users want to know how to format the System or C drive using […] This article How to delete or format C drive using Command Prompt first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. How to Access Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Access Command Prompt?: I have Windows 10 and I can't find command prompt anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-command-prompt/3e20bcdf-cc50-4e2a-9b37-635c0cd70506
  4. Command Prompt window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command Prompt window: Sorry, I didn't know what category to post this in... Ever since I updated to Windows 10 version 2004, every so often, for a fraction of a second, what looks like a black command prompt window pops up and closes. What is causing this?...
  5. Windows Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Command Prompt: Hi, for many months now the windows command prompt has been appearing on my screen for a second or two every hour or so and its quite concerning as recently my laptop died and displayed the blue screen of death. I tried following the steps on the Microsoft support, which...
  6. uninstall program with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall program with command prompt: I want to uninstall a program (malwarebytes) but it's not letting me do it any other way so i wanted to know how to uniinstall it using command prompt....
  7. Windows Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Command Prompt: In case of continuous stream how to Redirect stdout to a text file without any delay, it doesn't flush line by line it will write to the file only in chunks. Below example DOESN'T flush out line by line. for eg In Command Prompt: adb logcat | findstr "Latitude" >>...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt: Hi I have noticed since the last update that where you right click on `start` the "command prompt as administrator" has gone, simple question I hope, how do I get it back or wheres it gone. Thanks *Banghead*Banghead 82525