Windows 10: How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues?

Discus and support How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, gave up when not sire where to go or what to do in order to get to these support functions. What really confuses me, there is no direct link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daveeeeeeeeeeee, May 7, 2019.

1. How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues?

So, gave up when not sire where to go or what to do in order to get to these support functions. What really confuses me, there is no direct link to navigate too. So is Microsoft intending to disband this community? If not-explain the path I should take to get to here.The only reason I got here was doing a search on community. If Microsoft is not going to disband this community-is there something I am not perceiving or understanding?

Because Windows 10 does not have a very good search tool, found myself having to select at least 20 files that did not turn up in a search I did. Then it dawned on me, most times when downloading PDF book files, I usually look for books in the same subject. For example, if I go and find books on Windows 10-I tend to download various books on the subject of Windows 10. So I went and changed the view to view by date. All my files were deselected. Do not have a problem with that as it is a very normal operation to take place when changing views. What is not normal is to see a different folder opened(but not by me) and select all the files in that folder and move them to the location from where I am pulling all these files to organize them. I can honestly say I witnessed this happen. It does go with something I have been seeing and experiencing for years now-when deleting a file or group of files-next time I turn my computer on, deleted files are back. It is not the same thing but very close. Not sure if someone could understand the frustration especially when people tell me Windows does not work like that.

My query becomes-how do I find a better way to operate in order to search for all files and folders and then how can I stop Windows 10 from automatically select files I did not select and then put them into a different location.?

Thanks

Dave

:)

daveeeeeeeeeeee, May 7, 2019

2. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 7, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2019
Thema:

How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues?

1. How to navigate to discussion community, how do I fix copy and cutting issues? - Similar Threads - navigate discussion community

2. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue?: Whenever I normally use my laptop I connect it to the power supply and connect an HDMI to a TV that I use as my monitor. I always project to the second screen only when I use it for work or games but suddenly today when I load a game on steam the game is zoomed out and...
  3. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: the device manager says that it is a code 10, but when i try to update drivers i am told that there are no newer versions. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue/3734430e-d6bf-4fd0-a100-5a76ff195c1a
  4. How do I fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue: It says I need to turn bluetooth on but there is nowhere for me to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue/d28f5a80-5b98-47aa-8566-dc8a3c92d6a1
  5. How do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this issue?: RadeonSoftware.exe - Application Error X The exception unknown software exception 0xe0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE7563CF19. when i open a game it just doenst open or displays this error. Any idea on how i can fix it?...
  6. How do i fix this issue?

How do i fix this issue?: RadeonSoftware.exe - Application Error X The exception unknown software exception 0xe0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE7563CF19. when i open a game it just doenst open or displays this error. Any idea on how i can fix it?...
  7. How do I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue,: How do I fix this issue please?Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist. Contact the recipient by some other means by phone, for example and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their...
  8. How do I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix this issue,: How do I fix this issue please?Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist. Contact the recipient by some other means by phone, for example and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their...
  9. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  10. how do i fix this issue?

how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...