Windows 10: How to nest local group with another local group in windows ?

Discus and support How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? Is there any way to achieve this via Powershell command? Is there msdn page is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sriram Murlidharan, Dec 31, 2020.

1. How to nest local group with another local group in windows ?

How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? Is there any way to achieve this via Powershell command?

Is there msdn page is available ?

Thanks in advance

:)

Sriram Murlidharan, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Show Local users and Groups

Hello Frank, and welcome to Ten Forums. How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? :)

If you have the Windows 10 Home edition, then it will not have Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.msc) included in it. It's only available in the Pro and Enterprise editions instead.

If you like, you could use step 3 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below list users in a group.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...a.html#option4

Brink, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Frank C Win User

Hello,
    I want to get a list of Local Users and Groups as shown in the first screen shot (taken from the Web).
    When I run Computer Management as administrator that information is not available under
    Computer Management > System Tools (second screen shot - my computer)
    How can I get this information?

How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? [​IMG]

How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? [​IMG]

Thanks

Frank C, Dec 31, 2020
  4. hooked Win User

How to nest local group with another local group in windows ?

Hey Brink, I was just looking at groups in netplwiz today and I noticed that my user account is just in the Admin group now, it used to be in Users and Admin. I have home, so I can't change it. I don't know how it changed. I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Will it be a problem?
    I'm tempted to downgrade to my 8.1 pro and go to 10 pro.

hooked, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

How to nest local group with another local group in windows ?

1. How to nest local group with another local group in windows ? - Similar Threads - nest local group

2. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  3. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  4. Local Administrators Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Administrators Group: Hi All,I have maybe a idiot question but I'm trying to get which administrator account is responsible to adding another account into the local administrators group.I tried to filtered the information on the event log ID ID 4728, 4732, 4746, 4751, 4756, 4761 but I don't find...
  5. Local Administrators Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Administrators Group: Hi All,I have maybe a idiot question but I'm trying to get which administrator account is responsible to adding another account into the local administrators group.I tried to filtered the information on the event log ID ID 4728, 4732, 4746, 4751, 4756, 4761 but I don't find...
  6. Local Administrators Group

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Local group policies

Local group policies: Hello, I have issue with windows 10 home basic. There is no options for Administrative Templates inLocal Group Policies. Please resolve this issue...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policies/bdbb2977-adf0-4aed-a08d-4dd5601fffac
  8. Powershell - Local group creation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell - Local group creation: Hello, On a win10 pro machine, I´m trying to create multi local groups in same time with PowerShell. I´ve tried this command: New-LocalGroup -name "group1","group2","group3" but this method is not supported and in the doc I don´t find any explications on how to do it in...
  9. Local Users and Groups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Users and Groups: I am trying to sort my old laptop for my son to use. I am trying to add a new user so that can be his profile. Local Users and Groups appears to be missing from the settings and I cannot find a way to restore it. Furthermore, the only admin account on the computer is my...
  10. local group policy

local group policy: I have windows 10 home edition 1903 and I need to edited the local group policy but I can't seem to find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy/c696e164-1135-4b8b-b687-38f4b18d1f6f