Windows 10: How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

Discus and support How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to know how to network my Windows 10 and Windows XP boxes.Settings are as they should be on both boxes.I can't see the XP box on my Win 10 box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by apdubois, Sep 14, 2021.

1. apdubois Win User

How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

I want to know how to network my Windows 10 and Windows XP boxes.Settings are as they should be on both boxes.I can't see the XP box on my Win 10 box and verse visa.Please don't reply with any comments as to why I want to network an XP box or tell me all the dangers of continuing to use XP.Alan

:)

apdubois, Sep 14, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 14, 2021
  3. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 14, 2021
  4. How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box

1. How to network an XP box with a Windows 10 box - Similar Threads - network box box

2. Windows 10 search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 search box: Hi,I need help my lower left search bar is unusable, I tried clicking it and it will goes off after split second. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-box/fc553394-f1e0-4d8c-b2be-ed3347755fd9
  3. Network Credentials Dialog Box???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Credentials Dialog Box???: Every time. EVERY TIME you guys send out a major update, my server suddenly doesn't recognize me for network access.I am trying to get to a shared drive on my server from my laptop. Both are Windows 10. Normally it's no problem. But sometime over the weekend, I had to go...
  4. No login box in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No login box in windows 10: Hi, i have a laptop and i followed a guide that had a disable services.bat and when i rebooted it had no login box. I still can see and use the ease of access and power and when i hold shift and restart and choose trouble shoot all it has is startip settings and UEFI Firmware...
  5. Windows 10 box on click

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 box on click: The image below is a screenshot of what appears after I click anything in Windows 10. It presents this box that seems to indicate the focus of windows. I've tried to turn off narrator but that doesn't seem to fix it. Anyone have any other solutions? This is dreadfully...
  6. Windows 10 Search Box

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Box: Lower left search box when clicked stays on for only a second then off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-box/4a53690e-0785-4195-8e6c-ba6809e908ae
  7. BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts

BOX / WINDOWS 10 - Network shorcuts: Hi, It is impossible to upload mail attachments in my BOX folder. I get the following message : C:\User\User Name\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\ in not available. Would you have any solution to fix that ?...
  8. Windows 10 "Save As" box

Windows 10 "Save As" box: In Windows 10, my "Save As" box has a weird look to it, almost like it's a retro Windows 7 look. Maybe not that, but the text is bold and looks a little off from what it should. My file windows are normal. I can't save much beyond a few items before it virtually freezes...
  9. Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to share files between Windows 10 version 1809 box and XP box?: Now that Homegroup is gone, is there any way to share files between a Windows 10 version 1809 PC and a Windows XP PC? 124804
  10. boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boxes: Where would I go into settings for the pointer/on my mouse, to stop it from the box appearing stating (print, back, etc. ) everytime I try to click on anything that box appears on my screen not letting me click to what I am trying to do. I know it's in settings but where do I...