Windows 10: How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Scrungo McDungo, Oct 30, 2018.

1. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log into my computer. How do I change this?

I use different passwords for everything so this isn't optimal for me.

Please help, thank you.

:)

Scrungo McDungo, Oct 30, 2018

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 30, 2018
  4. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

1. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - sign computer Microsoft

2. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  3. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  4. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?: How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?To use local password instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bypass-microsoft-account-sign-in-on-my/bc846876-05aa-480d-82be-fe9df7d6e99d
  6. How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?: How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?To use local password instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bypass-microsoft-account-sign-in-on-my/bc846876-05aa-480d-82be-fe9df7d6e99d
  7. How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?

8. My Microsoft account sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account sign in?: Every time I make a comment on an MSN news article I'm prompted to sign in to my account, even if it's a few seconds or minutes between comments.How can I stay signed in?I'm on a desktop, windows 10, using Microsoft edge.Any advice? Please....
  9. Signing in to my Microsoft account

Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  10. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: I shut down my laptop yesterday like I normally do. On turning it on today, it asks for a password as opposed to a PIN. I have tried using my password but I still can't sign in. And there's no other sign in option available for me. What might be the issue?...