Windows 10: how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store

Discus and support how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HOW TO OBTAIN THE FREE PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JOHNBARBER9, Oct 24, 2020.

1. how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store

HOW TO OBTAIN THE FREE PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE.

:)

JOHNBARBER9, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photo App will not update photos after editing.

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Windows Photo app as it fails to update the edited photos, we will help you with this issue.

As you have issues with performance of Photos app, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Windows Store Apps.

• Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2020
  4. how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store

1. how to obtain the free photo editing for windows 10 from the microsoft store - Similar Threads - obtain free photo

2. How to obtain Windows 11 for free as a Windows 10 user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to obtain Windows 11 for free as a Windows 10 user?: I want to install Windows 11 to a newly installed SSD on a near-ten-year-old Dell desktop. My current Windows on the existing HHD is the 10 Pro. According to this Windows 11 document https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-11?r=1,, Windows 11 is free for Windows...
  3. How to obtain Windows 11 for free as a Windows 10 user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to obtain Windows 11 for free as a Windows 10 user?: I want to install Windows 11 to a newly installed SSD on a near-ten-year-old Dell desktop. My current Windows on the existing HHD is the 10 Pro. According to this Windows 11 document https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-11?r=1,, Windows 11 is free for Windows...
  4. free games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  5. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  6. free games from microsoft store

7. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?: I know that this game is owned by Windows, Mojang and Xbox. So I trust that you will consider giving me a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refund-minecraft-windows-10-edition-from/1edf9a41-2673-4371-bb0f-4b922be19acc
  8. edition of windows 10 on microsoft store

edition of windows 10 on microsoft store: very straightforward question, i specifically need to buy a Multilanguage key for windows 10 home, but that is nowhere to be seen in the microsoft store, its just home version, pro version, and workstations version. how do I know if this is Multilanguage or single language?...
  9. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft: My PC mother board and the HDD got completely destroyed. Can anyone help me to obtain my Windows 10 Pro product key as well as to down load the OS...
  10. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2