Windows 10: How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201?

Discus and support How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What are the WMI data providers required to start Event Log? Is there anyone working at Microsoft can provide me with this information, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Howard Lam, Feb 22, 2020.

1. How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201?

What are the WMI data providers required to start Event Log? Is there anyone working at Microsoft can provide me with this information, please?

:)

Howard Lam, Feb 22, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

PC Cant Obtain a IP Address, Need some advice!

I found this over at Microsoft's Community forum
    in a thread named, "Windows could not start Error 1068: The dependency or group failed to start the WLAN Auto Config serviceon the local computer."
    It is sort of related to Kursah's post... you might wanna give it a try before wiping and re-installing as the last resort.

95Viper, Feb 22, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Pavan_N Win User

How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201?

Pavan_N, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201?

1. How to obtain the instance name that is not recognized during the Error 4201? - Similar Threads - obtain instance name

2. How to get an instance of ESim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get an instance of ESim?: Hello.I need to use some methods on ESim manage profiles etc., but I am not sure how to get an instance of ESim that I can execute methods on.Thanks in advance!Regards,Verica...
  3. How to get an instance of ESim?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get an instance of ESim?: Hello.I need to use some methods on ESim manage profiles etc., but I am not sure how to get an instance of ESim that I can execute methods on.Thanks in advance!Regards,Verica...
  4. How to get an instance of ESim?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to obtain Windows 11 ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to obtain Windows 11 ARM: Dear Microsoft Team,I have MacOS M1 now. Could you please explain me how can I obtain Windows 11 ARM? Should I purchase Windows 11 Pro and upgrade it?Thnak you in advance....
  6. PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...: HI, I am trying to install a powershellmodule and getting the below error message. install-module : The term 'install-module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,...
  7. during installation, windows is showing error. "The file name, directory name or volume...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    during installation, windows is showing error. "The file name, directory name or volume...: I am trying to install a game on my pc. but is shows the error. my game has two filessetup.exe and data.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/during-installation-windows-is-showing-error-the/f713067a-c6cc-4b99-9904-68611d2d9784
  8. how I obtain recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how I obtain recovery key: Hi, I obtain recovery key if I have the serial no. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-obtain-recovery-key/2c1a82a9-36f7-408d-b634-43d629f78a7b
  9. How to obtain an ARM64 ISO file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to obtain an ARM64 ISO file?: Title submitted by /u/throwaway204420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqftqc/how_to_obtain_an_arm64_iso_file/
  10. Software to mute during instances of loud sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to mute during instances of loud sound: A few times in this video, there are loud cheering sounds METAGAME: MAGFest Preview - YouTube Those are the kind of the sounds I'd like the computer to mute during. I've tired a program called Soundlock and also windows has its own sound equalization- I've set them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 4201 the instance name passed was not