Windows 10: How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

Discus and support How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC mother board and the HDD got completely destroyed. Can anyone help me to obtain my Windows 10 Pro product key as well as to down load the OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Denzil77777, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

My PC mother board and the HDD got completely destroyed. Can anyone help me to obtain my Windows 10 Pro product key as well as to down load the OS

:)

Denzil77777, Sep 5, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 5, 2019
  4. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

obtaining a product key fro windows 10

After reinstalling windows 10 i found i need a product key

How do i obtain a workable key?

FrederickTBS, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

1. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Obtain Product key

2. How do I obtain my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I obtain my product key?: Some time ago I upgraded my PC. I now recently booted my old PC up and realized it had W10 Pro. My new one doesn't. I want upgrade my new PC with the product key of this one. I am having trouble getting the actual key though. I've tried some command prompt methods but they...
  3. How do I obtain my product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I obtain my product key?: Some time ago I upgraded my PC. I now recently booted my old PC up and realized it had W10 Pro. My new one doesn't. I want upgrade my new PC with the product key of this one. I am having trouble getting the actual key though. I've tried some command prompt methods but they...
  4. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.: Hello,Will purchasing the "windows 10 home download" from Microsoft give me a product key or what am I getting if I purchase this. Also, how would I know if this is for the 64-bit version of windows? Thanks for the help...
  5. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.: Hello,Will purchasing the "windows 10 home download" from Microsoft give me a product key or what am I getting if I purchase this. Also, how would I know if this is for the 64-bit version of windows? Thanks for the help...
  6. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...: My PC was recently upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. The original Windows 8 license was for Education. The partial product key given on the Activation Page is not the same as the product key obtained from Windows Powershell command. Where can I find the rest of the...
  8. Obtaining product key from my destroyed computer

Obtaining product key from my destroyed computer: I had a house fire and my dell all in one pc, which came with windows 7, i had some issues to fix when my hardrive failed, so i had purchased windows 7 pro for it and during the free upgrade period had been able to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I had my computer added here on...
  9. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f
  10. How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?

How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?: I'm convinced my brother to finally upgrade his PC. I have assembled his new PC & waiting for him to arrive at my home with his old PC later today so we can remove hardware & install these in his new PC. All it took was PSU issues with the old PC he purchased from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. obtain windows key windows 10