Windows 10: How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported...

Discus and support How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if this function does not support Korean language in WIndows 10? Whenever I start laptop, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 김현철#, Feb 24, 2019.

1. How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported...

How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if this function does not support Korean language in WIndows 10?

Whenever I start laptop, it does take long time to booting and it seems to be proceeding to find the language for speech recognition. I want to off this function unless Korean language is supported for this function.

:)

김현철#, Feb 24, 2019

2. Korean Speech recognition

Hi Mark,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

As I mentioned, in the above post, Korean is not one of the languages which are available for speech recognition on Windows 10. The list of languages “English (United States and United Kingdom), French, German, Japanese, Mandarin (Chinese Simplified
    and Chinese Traditional), and Spanish.”
    No such version is presently there which can support other languages.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Korean Speech recognition

I am building a universal app for Windows 10 that relies heavily on speech recognition. My primary market will be Korea and Japan. However I am unable to find any packs that allow the Windows 10 to interact with either the Korean or Japanese languages? Do
    these exist, do I need to by a special version of windows?

MarkWHaroldson, Feb 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported...

No speech recognition at all

Hi, this may be of interest:
    Installing additional language packs for Windows 10 speech recognition random ranting

This has downloads, + a complete list of languages availablefor Win 10:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=27224
    (but note the date)

fwiw I just tried it- my locale, speech, display language etc are set to UK English. (Which took some doing this time, or something was slightly messed up).

If I type speech in Cortana's search box, say, I get Windows Speech Recognition as top search.

I use Classic Shell, with the Control Panel expanded, so in a second or less I can see 'Speech Recognition' listed there.

Similarly, if I type 'Speech' in Settings I can easily see Speech Recognition.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the speech recognition bar displayed, task manager shows:
    SpeechRuntime.exe in C:\Windows\System32\Speech_OneCore\Common ..........

sapisvr.exe in C:\Windows\Speech\Common

running.

=================================================
    Some (older) search results:

I came across this for Win 7
    Speech Recognition - Language Configuration is Not Supported Error Fix - Windows 7 Help Forums
    - maybe there's an updated one here (see Tutorials).

There are a couple of helpful links at the end of this (but Win 7 again)
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-cb0ae84c939d

dalchina, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported...

1. How to off windows 10 speech recognition korean language if that function is not supported... - Similar Threads - off speech recognition

2. speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: win11tried changing the interface laguage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-could-not-start-because-the/d21b98d3-b3e6-4e8b-b910-693cd54c8b1b
  3. Speech recognition language

Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  4. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  5. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: I was playing a game when suddenly I get an error about speech recognition. I do a bit of googling, check that both options to disable speech recognition are off which they are and access control panel/speech recognition to eventually access advanced options when I get...
  6. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: I was playing a game when suddenly I get an error about speech recognition. I do a bit of googling, check that both options to disable speech recognition are off which they are and access control panel/speech recognition to eventually access advanced options when I get...
  7. Speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Speech recognition Multi language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition Multi language: I have trained the United States speech recognition on windows 10 for my third party software "Voice Attack". I am able to choose the speech engine recognition in the software. Question: I am normally using the German language as primary language. If i change the setting...
  9. Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems: I am running the current version of Windows 10 1909 Pro. When starting Speech Recognition, I get the following: [ATTACH] I have searched the internet for a solution to this. As best as I can tell, both of these are set to English US. Interestingly, Cortana works fine...
  10. Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10: How to: Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10 How to Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10 When you set up Speech Recognition in Windows 10, it lets you control your PC with your voice alone, without needing a keyboard or mouse. Using only your...