Windows 10: How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...

Discus and support How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In above image there are many mails if I open one specific mail then the content should be matched .As in gmail or in outlook if u open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravAsawa, Feb 27, 2019.

1. How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...

How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple... 4f4fcd6e-7d73-45e6-9a4b-0712c6555c83?upload=true.png

In above image there are many mails if I open one specific mail then the content should be matched .As in gmail or in outlook if u open a mail its content are shown not other mail content are shown.

:)

GauravAsawa, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 27, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple...

1. How to open a specific mail and match the content(body) of that mail if there are multiple... - Similar Threads - open specific mail

2. Can't type in body of new Mail or in reply to Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't type in body of new Mail or in reply to Mail: I have have a new Desktop NUC, running on O/S Win11, using Bigpond Account as my mail server in Australia.I am unable to reply to a inbox mail, or type in the main body of a new message, but my cursor works. I can type TO: and the Subject:Cookies and history have been...
  3. Can't type in body of new Mail or in reply to Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type in body of new Mail or in reply to Mail: I have have a new Desktop NUC, running on O/S Win11, using Bigpond Account as my mail server in Australia.I am unable to reply to a inbox mail, or type in the main body of a new message, but my cursor works. I can type TO: and the Subject:Cookies and history have been...
  4. odd characters appear in body of g-mails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    odd characters appear in body of g-mails: I know its not a Windows problem but Gmail"s, but perhaps someone can send suggestions to fix it. Some emails I sent and are included in the reply received by me display a succession of odd charactersAE,AA,Af. etc. I have no idea what these characters indicate nor why they...
  5. Mail app not searching mail body

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not searching mail body: Title says it all - I've experienced this for quite some time now. I can recreate it by highlighing the email I'm looking for then searching for a phrase inside the content of the emal ... search finds nothing. Is there a fix that isn't "use another mail app" ? submitted by...
  6. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body: MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails. Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts"....
  7. My e-mail body not showing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My e-mail body not showing.: My e-mail has suddenly stopped showing in the reading pane?? Any advice appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-body-not-showing/f1c61070-1b5f-47a9-9f6b-a208c6e34ee5
  8. Contents of mail folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents of mail folder.: The word verschickt just pooped in my mail folder, what is and how did it get their? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-of-mail-folder/95e7624a-5e0f-4521-8413-575347c05333"
  9. I can't type in the body of Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't type in the body of Mail: I am running Windows 10 Home and Mail; I can't type in the body of Mail to compose an email message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-in-the-body-of-mail/29136370-47be-4e20-9f0e-9cc27261372f
  10. Unable to open contents in Mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open contents in Mail.: I am unable to read the contents of my email because windows will not download it when click on the connection" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-contents-in-mail/140bd792-47a5-4782-b3b1-eca1e4c7d8e3