Windows 10: How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

Discus and support How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RealShoppingCart, Jan 20, 2019.

1. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and "Delete". Double clicking does nothing. I've tried everything I can think of. I need to get into that note to finish a project. Thanks in advance

:)

RealShoppingCart, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 20, 2019
  3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 20, 2019
  4. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

1. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"? - Similar Threads - open sticky note

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch: When ever a launch Sticky Notes it opens a whole bunch of notes no matter how many notes I had open at the close of the last session. I think the notes that get opened are the most recently viewed ones. I don't have syncing enabled so I only view the notes from one device....
  5. Sticky notes list of notes can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes list of notes can't resize: I have the French version of Sticky notes. There's an option called LISTE DE NOTES which contains all the notes I've created. For some reason it's maximized to take over the entire screen and I can't find any option to resize it. Where is it? Or how do I resize the list?...
  6. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  7. Sticky Notes List Problem

Sticky Notes List Problem: My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-list-problem/7ae8cc87-b000-4cc3-aee8-05c611321b52
  8. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open sticky note from list

2. sticky notes list view

3. how to open sticky note list

4. where is notes list in sticky notes,
  5. sticky notes windows 10 note list,
  6. list sticky notes,
  7. how to separatw notes from notes list in sricky not4es,
  8. how to open note list sticky notes,
  9. how to open stickt note list,
  10. sticky note note list ,
  11. WHY CANT I OPEN STICKY NOTE FROM NOTES LIST,