Windows 10: How to open/access "Windows Information Protection"

Discus and support How to open/access "Windows Information Protection" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; first time after finish installing anniversary update i am greeted with Windows Information Protection or windows security center dashboard or WDATP?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slyphnier, Aug 5, 2016.

1. slyphnier Win User

How to open/access "Windows Information Protection"

first time after finish installing anniversary update i am greeted with Windows Information Protection or windows security center dashboard or WDATP?

How to open/access "Windows Information Protection" [​IMG]

now i looking around for it, but cant find anywhere
    also is there a way i can create shortcut for it?

thanks in advance

:)

slyphnier, Aug 5, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 5, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

How to open/access "Windows Information Protection"

1. How to open/access "Windows Information Protection" - Similar Threads - open access Information

2. How to look at Windows Information Protection logs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to look at Windows Information Protection logs?: How can I look at Windows Information Protection logs? More specifically, how can I look at the history of what Windows 10 allowed/prohibited from accessing private data? My Windows 10 machine is enrolled with Intune and assigned to an Intune's app protection policy (MAM...
  3. Protected folder access

Protected folder access: I love this Protected Folder access for ransomware. Problem is at first it is a pain in the butt to set up. Is there anyway I can save the list of folders apps and files that I allowed, to go through this on all my setups...2 laptops and a desktop. Is there one file I can...
  4. Microsoft Information Protection SDK at RSA Conference 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Information Protection SDK at RSA Conference 2019: Last year we publicly announced the Microsoft Information Protection solutions (MIP) SDK at the 2018 RSA Conference. Over the past 11 months, both Microsoft and our partners have been busy building integrations and expanding the reach of Microsoft Information Protection both...
  5. How to access virus and threat protection?

How to access virus and threat protection?: Whenever I try to click on "Virus and threat protection" I see a message that says: "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information". How do I change this so...
  6. How do I disable Access Protection/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I disable Access Protection/: When I instruct McAfee to carry out a scan it goes to 99% and then hangs. The only way then to close it is to shut down the computer. I have Windows10 Home and McAfee Live Safe, both updated to date. McAfee's response starts with "Disable Access Protection and run the...
  7. Windows Information Protection: data leakage prevention for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Information Protection: data leakage prevention for Windows 10: Have you always wished you could have mobile application management (MAM) on Windows? Now you can! Windows Information Protection (WIP) is an out-of-the box data leakage prevention feature for Windows 10 that can automatically apply protection for work files and data to...
  8. how to protect my PC's data and security information from being hacked

how to protect my PC's data and security information from being hacked: To keep my long story short, there is a software programmer who knows me pretty well that he wants to hack (and will try to hack) my PC and steal my confidential data stored on my desktop PC. I have no any security solutions yet to protect my PC against those hacks. What is...
  9. Access Denied: System Volume Information

Access Denied: System Volume Information: I am the administrator with UAC disabled (via registry) What's the deal here? You can unhide system files but cannot edit them? Very useful, I hope I am missing something... [img] 87693
  10. What Does This Mean?: "Windows Information Protection"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Does This Mean?: "Windows Information Protection": Hi, I need some help here! I was just reading the differences between the editions of Windows 10. This is where I saw it: Compare Windows 10 Editions Pro Could someone explain to me what "Windows Information Protection7" means? I'm running Windows 10 Pro....