Windows 10: How to open .action files?

Discus and support How to open .action files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I signed up for social security and the documentation paperwork sent is a pdf in .action format. I can read and print the documents while on the s.s.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mg8t7gn, Jun 9, 2021.

1. mg8t7gn Win User

How to open .action files?

I signed up for social security and the documentation paperwork sent is a pdf in .action format. I can read and print the documents while on the s.s. page but when I save it it saves as a .action and I can not open it. I've tried Foxit reader and Adobe reader dc, and neither can open it. I'm on a home built pc, win 10 pro 64 bit 21H1. Thanks Mark

:)

mg8t7gn, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 9, 2021
  3. When clicking the files getting error that the file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.

Hello,

I understand that when you try to open the file, you are prompted that the files does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. We will certainly help you.

• What file are you trying to open?
    This issue is caused if the file is not associated with any of the application or program to open it.

If those files are the pictures as I can see that you are trying to access the picture folder. I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Right click on the file and select Open with.
    • Select Photo App or Photo Gallery.
    • Double click and check if you are able to open that file.
    Keep us posted if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 9, 2021
  4. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How to open .action files? :)

jaydeee, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. How to open .action files? - Similar Threads - open action files

2. lid opening action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lid opening action: I do not want my laptop restart when I open the lid. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lid-opening-action/49de6e4a-809b-42ce-9657-d5e8f85ca1a8
  3. interrupted action if any file open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    interrupted action if any file open: while any file open message show that file delete permanent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interrupted-action-if-any-file-open/2df0124f-141a-4063-baa4-41a5bafef60d
  4. interrupted action if any file open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    interrupted action if any file open: while any file open message show that file delete permanent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interrupted-action-if-any-file-open/2df0124f-141a-4063-baa4-41a5bafef60d
  5. interrupted action if any file open

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. how can I open an action file in windows 10??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I open an action file in windows 10??: I have tried for days to fins a way to open an .action file on my windows 10 desktop . Is there an app or some file converter I an not finding?...
  7. How do you open a .action file in Microsoft Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you open a .action file in Microsoft Windows: What applications open .action files on microsoft platform https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-open-a-action-file-in-microsoft-windows/bc898e39-ec90-47ec-9250-3f1596a56f63
  8. Lid Open Action

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lid Open Action: Hi! My laptop is running on Windows 10 and it automatically turns on when I'm opening the lid. I've tried setting the lid open action to "Do nothing" but it still turns on when I'm opening the lid. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!...
  9. Open With... action missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Open With... action missing: Hi my windows 10 missing "open with" function and I use it all the time need it back *Huh For example:I have a photo.jpeg > Right click > Shows "Open With..." > and "Open With..." again (when I click does nothing(*)) (*)It was supposed to open a dialog window asking...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...