Windows 10: How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10

Discus and support How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Whether you’re printing a single document or multiple documents from a program on Windows 10, you will have to configure the print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 4, 2019

2. how do i change disconnected setting to connected setting on my printer

Hi Robert,

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps. It helps in checking settings, installing drivers and identifying and fixing the printer issues.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with the Printer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2019
  4. How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10

Windows 10 Sets Last Printer Used As Default Printer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the printer settings and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type as “settings”.
    • Go to “settings” and select “devices”.
    • Click on “printers and scanners” option on the left hand side.
    • You will find all your printers listed on the screen, below that there is an option
      “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
    • I suggest you to turn “OFF” the option “When turned on, the default printer is the last used printer”.
    • Now check whether you can choose the other printers or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10

1. How to open and change Printer settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - open change Printer

2. How to set the Default Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set the Default Printer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When using a laptop for both Office and home, we often have to switch printers. Windows 10 doesn’t offer an easy way to switch printer, […] This article How to set the Default Printer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows 10 printer custom change setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 printer custom change setting: I use Windows 10 Pro with my HP Laserjet Pro MFP M426fdw for over two years, and it seem that there were some changes that was made in the "print confirmation" screen where the "custom" where you can select what pages get printed, now you have to selected "All" or "Custom" in...
  4. Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer: I work in a large business where there are a mix of Windows 10 and Windows 7. With Windows 7, we can have our label printer and an HP LaserJet connected to one PC with updated drivers, driver settings to use printer settings, and correct printer settings for each application....
  5. Printer settings changed after Windows update

Printer settings changed after Windows update: I really want my settings back! After Windows update my printer changed settings and World template. It started printing on both sides. How can I get my settings back?...
  6. Change printer default settings

Change printer default settings: How do you change printer default settings from color to black and white on windows 10? I have office365 also. Does that make a difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-printer-default-settings/6f785f32-dec4-448c-8259-0dfc85477859
  7. Windows 10 Printer Settings

Windows 10 Printer Settings: So I am set up with a Network Printer as my default printer. All setting reflect this. When I open Outlook 2016 the default printer always shows the local printer as the default and not the network printer so inevitably I have to go back into it and change it every time I...
  8. User settings changed and programs not opening in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    User settings changed and programs not opening in Windows 10: My Windows 10 laptop was working perfectly when I shutdown yesterday and when I booted up today all taskbar icons are missing and certain programs do not initialise on startup or cannot be opened because files are missing or paths do not exist. I have done restores using...
  9. Change how Apps and Websites Automatically Open for Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change how Apps and Websites Automatically Open for Sets in Windows 10: How to: Change how Apps and Websites Automatically Open for Sets in Windows 10 How to Change how Apps and Websites Automatically Open for Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more...
  10. Open and Change Settings for Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open and Change Settings for Apps in Windows 10: How to: Open and Change Settings for Apps in Windows 10 How to Open and Change Settings for Apps in Windows 10 [img] Information Universal Windows apps (formally called modern apps) can now be opened in resizable windows on your desktop like any other app now in...