Windows 10: How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

Discus and support How to Open and Edit .wlmp files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have some video projects I had saved as .wlmp files in Windows Movie Maker. However, now that I have upgraded to Windows 10, I no longer have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by resplendentposy, Aug 26, 2019.

1. How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

I have some video projects I had saved as .wlmp files in Windows Movie Maker. However, now that I have upgraded to Windows 10, I no longer have Windows Movie Maker, and it seems I cannot download it. Is there another program I can use to open my .wlmp files and edit them, or do I have to start from scratch?

:)

resplendentposy, Aug 26, 2019
  2. amoffoot Win User

.wlmp Files

Thanks, but that misses the point. The problem is not with the published movies, it is with the "Project "files which contains all the editing, transitions etc. Exporting, as you suggests, exports a finished movie. I want to be able to edit, revise and amend
    projects, there are no problems with opening finished, exported, movies

I ask again, how can I open .wlmp files in Windows 10

Regards

Anthony

amoffoot, Aug 26, 2019
  3. amoffoot Win User
    .wlmp Files

I got a Windows 10 computer this week, no Windows Movie Maker; some other videomaking programme in Photos. But, I have many .wlmp files, hours of work on various projects, which I often revise and amend. I learn that Movie Maker is no longer supported, so
    what about the .wlmp files? Surely, please, there is some way to open them?

Regards

Anthony

amoffoot, Aug 26, 2019
  4. S_and_S Win User

How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

wlmp

What is a "sentimental wlmp" file?

S_and_S, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

1. How to Open and Edit .wlmp files? - Similar Threads - Open Edit wlmp

2. Convert .wlmp tp MP4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .wlmp tp MP4: When I try to convert .wlmp to MP4 it is saying I do not have the DSCF0459.AVI, how do I download this and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-wlmp-tp-mp4/b800dd70-3867-496c-9ae6-72855892b30f
  3. How do you open a .wlmp file created in 2012 cant recall the OS and Windows Movie Maker...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you open a .wlmp file created in 2012 cant recall the OS and Windows Movie Maker...: Hi, I am now running Windows 10 and realise one of my old video creation .wlmp cant be open. What can i do? This error messages shows up [ATTACH] [Changed topics for clarity]...
  4. Trying to find something to play wlmp files!

Trying to find something to play wlmp files!: I have spent hours trying to find a way to play wlmp video files created by Movie Maker. I now have Windows 10, which doesn't have MM and Windows Media Player won't play them in the format that MM created. The Movies & TV app in Windows won't play them. Everything I have...
  5. New computer stuck on .wlmp

New computer stuck on .wlmp: A video of my late grandfather was made on my old computer. I show this .wlmp file on this computer and have attempted several ways to access this on my new Windows 10 and can't. Someone please help me...
  6. File is open in system / locked for editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File is open in system / locked for editing: I'm sorry if this is not categorized correctly as there were several ways I could think of to categorize it give him the drop-down options asking this question :-). I have a simple home style network setup with Windows 10 running on the machine that is sharing the drive....
  7. Permission to open and edit files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permission to open and edit files: I am the only user of my home laptop. I log in as Administrator and want to open files I set up as User but am denied permission. How can I gain permission to view and edit them as Administrator?...
  8. wlmp

wlmp: I have sentimental wlmp file on a usb and now I have windows 10 and can't open it in media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlmp/a76896f1-76f3-466d-af78-87e91d26cbcb"
  9. .wlmp Files

.wlmp Files: I got a Windows 10 computer this week, no Windows Movie Maker; some other videomaking programme in Photos. But, I have many .wlmp files, hours of work on various projects, which I often revise and amend. I learn that Movie Maker is no longer supported, so what about the .wlmp...
  10. editing how do you want to open this file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    editing how do you want to open this file?: win 7 conversion to win 10, when I click on a folder to open it i get the box with program suggestions to open and internet explorer is there instead of anyone of my 3 browsers. How do I change that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open wlmp files in windows 10

2. how to open wlmp video with windows 10

3. open wlmp file windows 10

4. wlmp on windows 10,
  5. open wlmp file on win 10,
  6. open wlmp in windows 10,
  7. how do i edit a wlmp file,
  8. wmlp file edit,
  9. open wlmp file with windows,
  10. how to open wlmp file on windows 10,
  11. how can i open a wlmp file in windows 10