Windows 10: How to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support How to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Try to play iphone 4k video after connecting the phone to Windows 10 PC but a message displays "This file isn't playable. That might be because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coody, Aug 22, 2020.

1. coody Win User

How to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC?

Try to play iphone 4k video after connecting the phone to Windows 10 PC but a message displays "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc10100bf." Does anyone know how to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC? Thank you for your answer.

:)

coody, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Windos 10 and Iphone 6 ios 9

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I have an HP elite book and was running Windows 7. While using Windows 7, my iphone 6, running ios 9, was recognized. Now it is not. I want to download some photos onto my pc and the pc does not recognize the iphone
    at all. Yes, itunes is up and running and does recognize the iphone. Also, the iphone trusts the computer. This problem started when I upgraded to Windows 10, for free.

HaroldKnudsen, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC?

Announcing May feature update 2.25 for Office for iOS iPhone and iPad

Source:

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

1. How to open and play iphone 4k video shot by IOS 13.6.1 version on Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - open play iphone

2. Video's shot on Windows Nokia Lumia wont play when loaded to pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video's shot on Windows Nokia Lumia wont play when loaded to pc.: Video's shot on Windows Nokia Lumia wont play when loaded to pc. Hello all, is there anyone out there that knows how to correct this problem. I appreciate phone no longer supported by MS/codecs prob. Anyone help?...
  3. Cannot play iphone videos on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot play iphone videos on laptop: When I try to play an iphone video I have downloaded it says. Missing codec. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-play-iphone-videos-on-laptop/698ad00f-e615-4d5b-bfbc-28b5842cf28d
  4. iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10: I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11Pro. Since then when I copy the videos from the phone to my laptop which is Windows 10, the videos only play sound with no picture. I use Windows Media Player to view videos. All videos from my previous phone, iPhone 6S Plus, play both...
  5. New Office Insiders version 2.30 for iOS iPhone and iPad - Oct. 1 Office

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insiders version 2.30 for iOS iPhone and iPad - Oct. 1 Office: On October 1, 2019, we released a preview of the October feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for iPhone and iPad. Here's everything you need to know about the latest feature update. Released: October 1, 2019 Version: 2.30 (19100101) for Word, Excel, PowerPoint,...
  6. New Office Insiders Slow version 2.25 for iOS iPhone and iPad - May 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insiders Slow version 2.25 for iOS iPhone and iPad - May 1: On April 30, 2019, we released a preview of the May feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for iPhone and iPad. Here's everything you need to know about the latest feature update. Released: April 30, 2019 Version: 2.25 (19043000) Platform: iOS Description: Insider...
  7. 4k video play back problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    4k video play back problems in Windows 10: There are many problems shown and most of them are Locked but i have failed to find any of the problems that have been answered or solved. Why is this? I have a problem playing my 4k home videos taken on a Sony a7RIII. I did not have a problem in Win 7 There seems to...
  8. New Cortana version 3.1.1 for iOS - December 13

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana version 3.1.1 for iOS - December 13: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Bug fixes. Source: Cortana on the App Store 123503
  9. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is lagging when I play 4K video: I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the last update. Before that date when I updated my PC it had been working fine with 4k videos....
  10. New Cortana version 3.0.0 for iOS - November 13

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana version 3.0.0 for iOS - November 13: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. We're excited to announce Cortana v3.0! This release brings new features to...