Windows 10: How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920

Discus and support How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have inserted my G-Drive External Hard Drive into my Lenovo Yoga, and I do not know how to open the drive so that I can view the files. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SammyC21, Oct 25, 2018.

1. SammyC21 Win User

How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920

Hi! I have inserted my G-Drive External Hard Drive into my Lenovo Yoga, and I do not know how to open the drive so that I can view the files. Can anyone walk me through how to do this? Also, not sure if this is related, but I notice the same issue when I try to connect my phone. I simply cannot open files to view on my computer (i.e. pictures). Thank you!

:)

SammyC21, Oct 25, 2018
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi

Hi Krib,

Not sure why your Yoga 920 is acting up but if you've got Lenovo Companion you could open it and click System Update to see if there are any drivers for the Wi-Fi card. I'm running a 2017 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga and have no Wi-Fi issues. The laptop is running Windows 10 Pro. with the Fall Creator Update (1709).

Anyway see if there are any drivers for that laptop and go from there.

sygnus21, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Oct 25, 2018
  4. How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920

Help with external hard drive

Hi Debbra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to plug in hard drive then check in disk management you can see the drive or not.

Follow the steps to check Drive in Disk Management.

• Go to the Control Panel then click on the
      Administrative Tools. .

• Under the Administrative Tool Click on Computer Management.

• Click on Disk Management and check the External Hard Drive.

Also check in BIOS whether External Hard Drive is listed or not.

For help with the BIOS settings, refer to the computer manual or contact the manufacturer.

If it doesn’t work then, I would suggest you to update BIOS for updating BIOS contact Lenovo Support.

Follow the link:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/

Disclaimer :

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920

1. How to Open External Hard Drive on Lenovo Yoga 920 - Similar Threads - Open External Hard

2. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  3. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  4. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself: Hi guys! I would like to ask if somebody knows how to fix a Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop that suddenly shut down. It just started doing it this month. It is a 2 years old laptop. When the screen turn black, I can still hear the exhaust and the light on the power button is still...
  6. Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty: Hello all, my wife bought her lenovo yoga c920 through the windows store in calgary currently closed so we go online and all the windows site cares about is surface products. The warrenty is the windows one and it would be great if there is a contract number one can call...
  7. No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound coming from Lenovo Yoga 920 speakers: When I try to listen to audio through the speakers of my Lenovo Yoga 920 with Windows 10, nothing comes out. I can hear sound through my wired earbuds or through a Bluetooth speaker but not through my actual laptop speakers. I have tried so many things and I am just sick of...
  8. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  9. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  10. Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi: Hi all. I just picked up a Yoga 920 (model 13IKB) which has a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a wifi card. I'm having speed issues. On the same network as three other wireless devices, it gets a fraction of the available connection -- and what I get degrades over time. I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 11 flex open external hard drive

2. how to open external hard drive on lenovo

3. how to view external hard drive on lenovo

4. lenovo view external hard drive,
  5. opening external hard drive on yoga lenovo,
  6. opening external hard drive on yoga lenovo 740,
  7. lenovo yoga will not connect with my hard drive,
  8. how to get my lenovo yoga to recognize my western digital external drive?,
  9. how to view external harddrive on lenovo laptop,
  10. how to open the external hard drive on a lenovo,
  11. how to get my leenovo external harddrive to play,